Prologue

This is my first Power Rangers story. I really love them but sadly I don't own them at all. They belong to Saban's only. I owned my oc, Kaya. I wish I could be a ranger.

*Angel Grove, 1993*

Seven teenagers walking to the Angel Grove High for their classes. Those seven teenagers are not your everyday average high school teenagers. They are the Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers, who fighting against Rita Repulsa along with their mentor, Zordon of Eltar and his assistant, Alpha 5. Two of the seven teenagers are actually the twins, brother, and sister and they didn't join until the brother was captured and used him against other Power Rangers. Before I can tell you what happens to the brother and sister, I am telling you the names of seven teenagers with an attitude that all have been chosen by Zordon or Rita Repulsa.

Jason Lee Scott is the first Red Ranger! He was chosen by Zordon for being a leader to his friends. Jason taught younger kids the martial arts at the Angel Grove Youth Center.

Kimberly Ann Hart is the first Pink Ranger! She was chosen by Zordon for being a heart to her teammates and friends. She does gymnastics at the Angel Grove Youth Center. Kimberly was the reason why she fell in love with Tommy Oliver before he became the evil ranger.

Billy Cranston is the first Blue Ranger! He was chosen by Zordon for being a genius to his friends. Billy is more of a scientist than a fighter against the monsters and Putty.

Trini Kwan is the first Yellow Ranger! She was chosen by Zordon for being calm and only one person beside Kaya who can translate Billy's techno words. Trini also has her kindness and nature for helping many people.

Zack Taylor is the first Black Ranger! He was chosen by Zordon for being a cheerful person. Zack is a prankster and taught Hip-Hop to the kids.

Kaya Oliver is the first Purple Ranger! She was chosen by Zordon at the same time as her twin brother became evil. She fought along with her friends to free her twin brother from the spell by Rita Repulsa. Kaya is very protected of her twin brother and friends after becoming a Power Ranger. She is the only one besides Trini to translate Billy's techno words.

Tommy Oliver is the first evil Green Ranger and later became good after being free by his friends and twin sister. He was chosen by Rita Repulsa for fighting against Jason Scott at the Angel Grove Youth Center.

Now you saw all of seven Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers, as I said before of what happened to both twins Oliver. They were actually on their way to the Angel Grove Youth Center to meet Kimberly Hart that they made friends at school a few days later after doing a local martial arts' tournament.

Unknown to both twin Oliver, Tommy's fight with Jason gained the attention of Rita Repulsa who immediately saw great potential for both good and evil in the young man. On a whim, she decided to transform Tommy into a Ranger of her own. Kaya and Tommy tried to fight against the putties and won. Next thing they knew, Tommy disappeared from the ally and Kaya screamed for her brother. Zordon saw what happen and teleport Kaya to the Command Center.

Meanwhile, Rita used her dark magic to cast a spell on Tommy that corrupted his soul and transformed him into a sullen, evil young man. She then gave him a power coin of his own and transformed him into the Green Ranger. Rita could not wait to use her newest "weapon" in battle with her foes. She revealed the Rangers' secret identities to Tommy and ordered him to attack them with his full fury. What she doesn't know that her "weapon"'s sister was about to become a Purple Ranger by Zordon.

Tommy eagerly complied and in quick succession, he: invaded the Rangers' headquarters, neutralized their alien leader Zordon and utterly defeated all 6 of the Rangers in hand to hand combat after being shocked to see the newest Ranger chosen by Zordon. For some unknown reason, Tommy chose to spare the Rangers' lives that day. Rita, amid growing concerns over Tommy's actions, decided to give him the "Sword of Darkness," and evil artifact that intensified not only his already formidable powers but also the spell that held him in her thrall. She also tried to find out who is the Purple Ranger and where Ranger came from but no luck.