Declerations

As soon as I pressed the repair button on the interface window for the colosseum the remains of the three golems were illuminated in gently lavender light before sinking into the ground. Three more golems took the place of the ones I just shredded no less then a moment ago, in mint condition. I looked over at the resource tab for the colosseum and noted that nothing had been reduced, I smirked as I remembered that the shield golems were made from living steel. They could regenerate any damage to them even reattach severed limbs or replace them over time with the innate regen the metal had.

In truth these three golems were the same three I just slaughtered, with the regen of the golems all they needed to do was to put the damaged pieces with in two feet of each other. Once done the pieces would be re-absorbed into the torso, then new limbs and heads would be grown back. This simple feature made these golems nightmares to truly fight for lesser npcs or players, and in larg numbers would even cause higher leveled players pause. How ever even with such an ability there were draw backs, for one they were far to week to do any real harm against higher leveled opponents. Armed with only shields the amount of damage one could do was minimal for their kind, so that left them for ever stuck as a defensive orientated unit.

They were also slow by comparison, both in a fight and simply moving to one. This slow agility for ever locked them to their role as defenders, how ever this also allowed another use for them. Training dummies that fought back, and can receive a large amount of punishment, which made them my perfect punching bags. Like before the shield golems readied them selves as they slowly approached my position, 'lets hope magic in this world has not be altered.' I mused as I sheathed my blade.

I reached into a pouch on my belt and pulled out a crimson red crystal that was perfectly shaped like a dodecahydron with twenty faces. I closed my eyes and cleared my mind letting the knowledge come to me like my sword fighting abilities. Even with my eyes closed I could feel the presence of the golems as they encircled me again, this was a sixth sense that came from the fighter class. It allowed me to fight and feel danger when it was near, it was called 'blind fight'.

Yet this level of sharpness of detail of the golems positions could only be described as pinpoint, I felt every tremor of the sand under my feet through my boots, the sound of metal and wood animated through magic gliding against each other fluidly. The smell of metal and magic filled the air and I could taste the heat in the air thanks to the humidity, then it came to me the feeling of power that dwelled in my core of my soul. The raw chaos that was the need to destroy or create, the ying and yang of a soul that was charged with magic from an internal source, I let it flow freely through out me entire body causing goose bumps to prickle my skin.

The golems rushed me and my instincts screamed for me to move, yet I held my ground as I concentrated on the feelings stirring inside of My body. I felt the chaos slowly calm to an even flow as the knowledge of every magic spell and ability my body knew spilled forth into my very being, magic was different from martial fighting, it was a part of you. The golems drew closer as they prepared to slam me from all directions with the shield arms they were equiped with, then I found the spell I was wanting it surged like lightning to the for front of my mind. My eyes snapped open and in one fluid motion I leaped into the air turning my body three hundred and sixty degrees in a barrel role mid air. I was now thirty feet off the ground my sight landed on the three golems as their shields collided on the spot I once stood the sound of metal crashing together echoed through out the colosseum. I felt the spell I chose surge forth to the red crystal in my hand as a moth to flame as I crushed the crystal in my hand, it shattered under my strength as the red specs of crystal soon turned black and crackled to life with black lightning sparking between my fingers.

The words rushed from my lips with glee as the sound of the lightning reached the audible sense of the golems and Asha, "Maximized magic, sixth tier, black lightning surge!" I screamed over the sound of crackling electricity that surged forth from my hand in a massive solid arch. The arch of black lightning leaped from my hand and crossed the distance of thirty feet in half of a second, the solid arch splintered and crashed into the three collided golems. The spell enveloped them and arched between thier limbs as soon the metal became white hot and melted, while the wooden parts became charred and started to erupt into flame. In less then two seconds the spell ended and so too did the false lives of the golems as they became melted and burning heaps of metal and wood, I landed on the small mound of what was now slag and slowly descended to the sand cover ground. The sparks of lightning still arched between my fingers of my left hand and it tingled my entire arm, yet non of this felt unpleasant.