✿ - CHAPTER SIX

It was a sunny day outside, atsumu and osamu were going upstairs to their shared bedroom, osamu stopped walking and looked outside the window beside him.

"Hey sumu look, someone's here to pick you up"

The grey haired male said pointing outside the window.

Atsumu looked outside, he saw no cars, only the trash pick up truck, he was confused, so he asked his brother.

"What do you mean, there's no-"

he realized what his brother meant, what he meant was the trash pick up truck, he furrowed his eyebrows, and glared at osamu who had a smirk on his face.

"SAMU YOU IDIOT"

The gray haired male ran away from the raging piss haired male, laughing like a maniac, poor icecream, they fell on to the wooden floor, forgotten and melting slowly :((

The grey haired boy ran away from his twin brother and his behide the kitchen counter, giggling like a child.

As the piss haired male was searching for his brother, a knock can be heard from the door, The only people in the house was him and osamu since their parents went out to do some stuff.

Atsumu waited for a bit, waiting to see if his grey haired twin brother will open the door, but sadly he didn't.

And ofcourse atsumu had to open the door and see who was the anonymous person that softly knocked the wooden door.

Atsumu reached for the shiny door knob, turning it to open the door,

and was greeted with a petite female wearing a cute white shirt with sunflower prints on it and dark blue shorts,

while holding what seems to be a basket with something in it.

Atsumy felt heat starting to rush to his cheeks, he never seen y/n wearing anything else than the normal school uniform or the usual school gym clothes,

it was a rare sight and it will forever be ingrained in his memories.

"Wtf ajducikwdh why is she so cute, kami sama thank you for this wonderful sight"

"Oh uhm.. hey sumu san, is samu home?"

The h/c haired girl said, looking down at her f/c sandals that she wore to accommodate the hot weather.

"Uhm, yeah, don't be shy come in haha"

The mustard haired male laughed nervously, scratching his nape.

The girl went in, taking of her sandals, putting them in the shoe rack, beside the other shoes and sandals the miya family has.

Osamu heard footsteps coming from the door, he also heard the sound of the girl that he would ask to do his homework.

Osamu sat froze behind the kitchen counter, he looked down, he didn't have the confidence to face the h/c haired girl.

"Hey samu, someone's looking for ya"

Atsumu peaked on top of the counter, osamu looked up to see his brother glaring at him.

Osamu didn't said anything, he only stood up and went to the said 'someone' who was waiting for him.

"Hi samu, i brought some homemade muffins, i made too much,, so i thought why not bring some for you!"

The girl said with a big grin on her face, handing the male infront of him the basket that she brought.

If we're gonna be honest here, she didn't 'made too much', she actually did made more just for the unnatural grey haired male.

"How about me? Is there none for me?"

The tall male said, arms crossed, and a pouting face can be seen.

The girl giggled at the scene the yellow haired male made, she walked slowly to the male,

arms behind her back, hair swinging as she walked with a small smile.

"Stop pouting or i'll cook you instead"

The girl said pinching one of the setters cheek, still smiling, but it wasn't the cute small smile she had.

It was a smile filled with anger, and not gonna lie, atsumu was a scared.

Osamu smiled at the two, his heart felt something, it was like a sour feeling..

The grey haired male remembered the time when he got slapped by the girl who was sitting on the rooftop.

He was slapped not only physically but also mentally.

"Is this what regret feels like..?"

Notes !
• lmao this was a bit rushed-
But i had to write something or else i will slap myself

• at first i was planning to make osamu the villain till the end, but meh, i felt bad for him

• new writing style go brrr
Tried to do a new writing style, idk i kinda like it,,

Thank you for reading !