✿ - CHAPTER THREE

The yellow haired male yawned as walked to the school gates, last night he didn't get any sleep, because he was planning on how to get his crush to like him back and what will happen if he and (y/n) date and maybe marry her

The yellow haired male yawned as walked to the school gates, last night he didn't get any sleep, because he was planning on how to get his crush to like him back and what will happen if he and (y/n) date and maybe marry her..?

(Author: "damn child calm your imagination, i'm not even planning on making her marry you" 👀)

"Author-San please shut up, you're not even a character in this story" atsumu said growling at the sky or in this case the so called 'author-san'

(Author:"stfu or i'll make you get hit by a truck or have cancer in this story, remember samu i am a literal ᴳᵒᵈ here" >:c )

Atsumu sweat dropped "yeah, god of mean" he muttered to himself

(Author: "I HEARD THAT U BIS-" /Slap)
(Aki:"Author pls calm down" /drags author)

(Author: "OI HOW DARE U ASHSJSHSJSH")

(Aki:" sorry miya-san pls continue")

"I- ummm.. okay then-" atsumu said still looking at the sky, people around him are starting to get worried, like who the heck screams to the sky, is the yellow haired male crazy or is he sick or maybe both?

"Umm.. miya-san are you okay?" There was a cute girls voice from beside the boy.

Atsumu look beside him, there she was (y/n) (l/n) his first ever crush, damn she was cute, her long (h/c) hair, her sparkling (e/c) eyes, she was an angel, wait a minute- didn't he said this in the first chapter? Oh well whatever author wants he has to do it-

(Author:" i swear i will make you have diarrhea in the next chapter..")

"Author-san please no!!??" Atsumu yelled to 'author san', the girl infront of her chuckled at the panicking boy infront of her, atsumu suddenly stopped, damn that laugh was so cute-

"Oh c'mon miya-san stop breaking the fourth wall, i'm afraid author-san will come here and start simping over one of the boys here" the girl said with a sad smile, she was afraid the author will do some outrageous things if atsumu broke the fourth wall.

"Oh uhmm.. yeah hehe.." the tall male was nervous, he felt his cheeks burning up a little, the usual confident, handsome, popular boy being nervous? This girl must be really special.

"Hey wanna walk to class together?" Atsumu asked maybe just maybe he could know the girl better by walking her to class first, you know what they said baby steps first before you run, cause if a 9 month baby runs that's some scary shxt-

"Oh uhmm.. sorry miya-san but i need to talk to osamu nii, do you know where he is?" The girl said with an apologetic smile.

Atsumu failed this time, but just wait she'll be walking to him to their marriage.

(Author: dream high samu, dream high so i can make you fall-)

"Samu will probably come here in a bit, i go earlier than him cause i wo-"

"Y/n hi" atsumu was stopped by his brother, suddenly being beside him, the yellow haired male glared at his grey haired twin.

"Morning nii-san!" The long (h/c) female said with a cheerful smile, she then open her bag and took out a book.

"Here you go nii-san, all done all correct, if there's something wrong just tell!" (Y/n) said while giving the said male a book.

"Mhm thanks (y/n) chan" osamu said with a grin, a sickening grin that atsumu wanted to slap of from his face so badly.

"Any ways i got to go to class, see you at lunch (y/n)" osamu then walked into the school building a smile still on his face, he left the (h/c) haired female and the yellow haired male alone.

Atsumu heard the girl beside him sighed, she looked a bit sad, is she okay? Maybe he should ask, yeah he should.

But just as he wanted to open his mouth to talk, the girl already talked first.

"Hey miya san can i ask you a favor..." the petite girl said while looking down at the ground while her hands playing with the hem of her knee high skirt.

"Uumm.. sure what is it" atsumu asked, his head tilted a little, the girl then took a deep breath and look at atsumu with a nervous expression seen clear at her adorable face.

"CanYouHelpMeGoOutWithOsamu!?" The girl said in one breath, atsumu was taken back, his heart can be heard shattered a little, welp that was sad bro.

"sure" he said with sadness inside him, maybe just maybe it'll be one of those romcom tv shows where the girl fells in love with the helper instead, atsumu tought, he better be begging to author san for this.

"Thank you so much miya san!" The (h/c) haired girl said with a huge grin on her face, what a cutie.

"Oh i need to get to class, you should too miya san, bye bye!" The cheerful girl said, walking to the school entrance while waving a bit to the broken hearted male.

"Atleast i can spend time with her"

┍━━━━━━━✿━━━━━━━┑
This chapter almost got deleted twice >:c
Anyway good luck sumu, pray that i won't make you or the reader get hit by a truck or get cancer.
-mitchi
┕━━━━━━━✿━━━━━━━┙