Chapter 3: Osiris Welsch

Pandora followed Dr. Grimley swiftly as they wandered down the hospital halls. Passing many rooms, she recognized the two doctors from when she had first woken up assisting another patient.

"Where exactly are we going?" Pandora asked chasing after Doctor Grimley.

"The waiting room, the Headmaster of Lugburn school of Witchcraft and Wizardry is going to escort you to get what you need for your new school" replied Grimley.

Pandora practically chased her through a series of hallways and slamming through doors until Grimley halted to a stop and gently pushed the last door open. Hesitantly, Pandora stepped through.

Standing in the middle of the room was an almost 7-foot man appearing to be the headmaster. His almost instant eye contact with Pandora had been a dead giveaway. The headmaster wore long dark blue robes patterned with little specks of silver and gold. The hood of his robes was pointed and draped over his head, covering his forehead with only his eyes revealing. He had a short brown beard that ended in a point. Purely out of nervousness, Pandora hid behind Grimley standing awkwardly. As soon as the doctor noticed Pandora coward behind her, she grasped onto her elbow and yanked her forcing the girl to stumble forward in front of the Headmaster. Pandora looked back, shooting the doctor a look that had why-would-you-do-that written all over it.

The man in blue stared down at her with dark eyes, pulled down his hood, then said, "Pandora Leona, nice to meet you."

She almost choked when he spoke. He sounded very old, his voice was frail and his breath shaky, but he only looked to be in his forties. He reached out his hand, waiting for her to shake hands with him.

"Nice to meet you too... what exactly is your name?" asked Pandora as she grasped his hand.

"Headmaster Fluntwhill. Your doctor there informed me that you have never attended a wizarding school because you're from the human world?"

"Yes, that is correct," she replied looking down to her feet. I don't belong here, her mind repeated to her over and over.

"If you're nervous about the war, don't be. We have the most protected school you can offer. If it's about your lack of education from everyone else. The professors that help run the school are amazing, and I do not doubt in mind that you won't be able to catch up. I mean you are here for a reason, right?" Fluntwhill explained.  All Pandora could do was look up and nod with a smile. His expression was friendly and inviting, and he had lowered his hood revealing frizzy brown hair beneath it and very bushy eyebrows. "Are you ready to go get everything you need?"

Pandora looked back at Grimley waiting for some sort of answer. Grimley gave her a small nod before she turned back at the man in blue who was now holding out his elbow waiting for her to grab on. She stood by him, waiting for something to happen.

"If you don't grab on we can't apparate," Fluntwhill said motioning for her to cling onto his elbow.

"Apparate? I thought that was dangerous? I thought only powerful wizards do that?" Pandora said starting to panic.

Fluntwhill let out a small scoff then replied, "Yes, for a wizard I am quite powerful, you could say. Now grab on, close your eyes, and do not let go until you feel solid ground beneath your feet, so you don't get lost or lost a body part on the way."

Pandora slowly hooked her arm around Fluntwhill's and gave Doctor Grimley a final look of goodbye.

"Do not let go," Grimley reminded before all the pressure of the world felt like it was pushing against Pandora's body.

Her feet lifted off the ground as she watched the world spin away. Everything was black, but she spun endlessly. After a nauseating feeling starting rising in her, she tightly shut her eyes trying to not throw up before landing.