Rebecca Anne Shelby

- Born in December 1908, making her about 11 months younger than Finn

- Nobody really calls her Rebecca, unless she's in trouble, mostly is Becca. Though her family also uses Becky, Bec, and Becs.

- Arthur is the only one to call her Becky-Anne.

- She has pretty good relationships with all of her siblings, but she's probably the closest with John and Finn.

- Finn doesn't even try to hide the fact he's so jealous that she can get away with almost anything when it comes to their older brothers. All Becca really ever has to do is look a little sad and detected while she apologises, and the most fearsome men in Birmingham crumble like cheap plaster.

- Of course, Becca is always quick to reminder her brother when ever he starts sulking that he is basically free to come and go at his own discretion. Unlike her who isn't even allowed to leave the house without one of them with her. Or, on very rare occasions, Isaiah.

- Unlike most of her family, Becca has stayed in school, and is even considering the idea of going to college.

- Provided she can swing Tommy on the idea... though that shouldn't be too hard of a sell considering how hard all of her siblings have pushed to keep her in school.

- Mostly though, she's hoping to leverage a higher education into a reason for her brother to finally relent and let her into the family business. Even if it's just the legal side.

- She has a natural gift for music, and has been an excellent singer since she was little.

- Arthur was the one who bought her, her first violin, and with some teaching she got the hang of it pretty fast.

- Of course she was taught with classical pieces, and there's a few that she likes and even enjoys playing... but she truly loves the more folksy style music.

- Esme and Johnny Dogs absolutely were not the ones to teach her those songs. Not at all.

- Polly just rolls her eyes and smiles fondly when Tommy tries to complain

"It's in her blood as much as horses are in your Thomas."

-*-*-*-*-*-

Relationships:

Tommy:

- If there was anyone in Becca's life that could be considered her father figure, it's Tommy.

- At all of 18 years old, Tommy took on the majority of the responsibilities of raising Becca when their mother passed.

- He's the one who taught her how to walk and talk, and read and write. As well as the things like how to tie her shoes, ride a horse, and even helping with her homework when need be.

- Not that Thomas Shelby would ever admit it outloud, to anybody, but Becca's had him wrapped around her little finger from day one.

- Of course the family and anybody who actually knows Tommy already knows this, because the man really is absolute shit at hiding it.

Arthur:

- Arthur has always been Becca's protector.