The more things change...

"Make a hole!"

Tommy and Arthur jumped to the sides as Becca went flying by them as fast as she could.

"Oh what the hell is she up to now?"Arthur shook his head as they watched her round the corner at the end of the hall.

"Do we really want to know?" Tommy asked, glancing back at his older brother.

The next moment John came skidding around the corner half-tackling Tommy when the two collided. The younger only shook his head as they righted themselves.

"I'm telling you Tom, this house needs a fucking map."

Tommy only rolled his eyes, pointing down the hall, "She went left. Don't break anything."

-

Becca stopped in the entrance hall, leaning against the staircase as she tried to catch her breath.

"What are you and your brother up to now?" Polly frowned slightly, taking in her niece's appearance.

"Nothing." Becca smiled and shook her head, "What makes you think I'm up to something?"

"Oh give it up." Polly shook her head at her, "You and John have the exact same look when you're up to mischief."

"I have no idea wha-"

"Rebecca Shelby!"

"Shit!"

Polly rolled her eyes as Becca quickly sprinted out the front doors, John racing past her a few moments later in hot pursuit.

Becca quickly vaulted one of the stone walls that marked off the front of the house, running as hard as she could for the stables. Her one mistake was looking back as she rounded the house to see where John was, which led to her running straight into Finn.

"Becca? What the hell?" Finn asked, grabbing her arms to try and steady her while she tried to pull away.

"Let go, let go!"

"Hold her Finn!"

In his confusion, Finn's grip loosened enough for Becca to pull away. John was too close though, and managed to grab Becca around her waist before she could take off running again, lifting her up off her feet.

"One chance Becca, give it back." John ground out as he tried to keep a hold of her as Becca tried to break free.

"I don't know what you're talking about!" Becca groaned, unable to break her brother's hold.

"Then why were you running?"

"I don't know where your fucking hat is John!"

John only laughed as he managed to pull the hat out from where it had poked out of the waistband of her skirt, "Oh really? You sure about that?"

"Ok, ok, I'm sorry." She shook her head, trying harder to get out of his grip as the all too familiar smirk spread back across John's face.

"Oh no, love," John shook his head tucking his hat away and getting a better grip on her, "You had your chance."

".... Wh-what are you doing?" Becca shook her head as her brother started carrying her towards a small pond that wasn't too far from the house, "You wouldn't dare.... John - John no!"

"I gave you a chance." John only shrugged as he got to the water's edge, tossing her out into the pond, Becca shrieking the whole way.

The younger girl hauled herself out of the water looking absolutely livid, her brother only stood over her laughing.

"I'm going to strangle you!" Becca snarled, lunging at him, causing John to step back, still laughing as he started running away from her. Most of the family had gathered outside by then, watching the two siblings running across the yard.

With a rather loud yell, Becca managed to fling herself at her brother as he tried to turn, taking John down with her. The two of them rolled around for a moment before Becca managed to sit on him, slapping at her brother's chest and arms and cursing at him the whole time.

"Alright, alright, that's enough." John quickly rolled them over pinning Becca's hands over her head, "Enough."

Becca struggled for another few moments before reluctantly relenting, huffing and sighing as she gave up.

"Thank you." John smiled before getting back up and going to help her up.

"You're an ass." She muttered, still pouting as he pulled her back to her feet.

"I know." He chuckled quietly, wrapping an arm around her shoulders and kissing the top of her head as they started to head back towards everyone else.

Polly was already scowling at both of them.

-*-*-*-*-*-

((This is the last part I had preplanned with Becca, however I am always open to suggestions if there is anything anyone would like to see or ask about.))