6

After getting dropped off a few blocks from his house Jimin hiked the rest of the way. He was a big boy after all with a house key. Plus he couldn't just give away the location of his house to anyone. Wonho told him that daily. That only happened after accidentally revealing the location of their last house to a taxi driver who then sold the information to the press who then surrounded the house for days.

It's not that he didn't trust the older male, it's just that he preferred to not have Wonho angry at him again. That rarely happened but when it did it was one of the scariest things on the entire earth.

After walking the few blocks and getting home he found his friends car in the gated driveway along with Wonho's who shouldn't be home for another three to five hours. The fact that he was home meant that some shit was going down and Jimin wanted no part of it. So he sent the butler a message to throw a fresh pair of clothes out the bedroom window for him to change into.

It took a few minutes for the clothes to go flying out. When they did a head followed "What time will you be home at, Sir." Jimin looked at the time on his phone, counted on his fingers, opened the calculator app and then looked up and shrugged.

He was glad that the clothes the older male threw were casual but not too casual. He changed into them right there, dropping the worn clothes into the bag the new set was given to him in. Then he threw it back up to the window where the other was waiting. The clothes would be washed and put back into his closet. After changing he took off again. Destination unknown, just that he would come back sometime late when he was certain Wonho was asleep. Food was in those plans though.

With a moderate charge on his phone he could go to a store and buy a plug OR he could go to a comic shop or coffee shop and use their plugs for free, minus whatever the coffee would cost him at the coffee shop. They would also have food. Which was in fact a part of his plans mentioned previously. With that in mind he opened an app and typed in the word cafe. A bunch of different options came up. Going to one he already knew would be best but considering the ones he already knew, Wonho also knew them. Being found was not a part of the plan.

He clicked on a random one and started walking. He could call a taxi, but it wasn't too cold so it was a nice afternoon for a walk. The shop was only fifteen minutes away after all. For him however it said it wouldn't take nearly that long as the little walking person with a LGBTQ+ flag had even less time. Considering he was gay. That must mean him. He muttered and kept walking.

While putting his phone into his pocket he touched a soft fabric. Upon pulling it out it was a mask. He was grateful for his butler and pulled the hoops over his ears and then pulled the mask up above his nose. Then he returned to shoving his hands into his pocket and walking at what he considered a moderate speed.

On his walk he nearly fell over after crashing into a slightly taller male. "I apologize." The other male said but it didn't seem as though he meant it much. So Jimin held his head high and kept on walking. He could feel the others eyes on the back of his head before the presence jogged to catch up. "Why are you walking so fast." Jimin looked the male straight in the eye after looking over what he could see of his face as he too was wearing a mask, without joking he said "Cause I'm gay." This left the other shocked for a minute.

Then the other did the stupidest thing ever, "Hi gay, I'm Kim." The dad joke annoyed him. The name didn't surprise him. He also knew there was a ninety percent chance that that wasn't his first name as Kim was a common last name. Speaking of common last names he shrugged Kim's joke off, "Park."

The taller male made it looked like he was confused for a second before retorting, "Park? But just said you were gay!" After getting sick and tired of the dad jokes Jimin picked up his pace and checked his phone to see how far he was. Only five more minutes. Being gay really did have its advantages.