Him

"Yn, it's time to get up,"
"Five more minutes!" You whined.
"Yn if you don't get up, you'll be late for the Hunter Exam,"
" FOR WHAT!?"
"The Hunter Exam. You said you wanted to do it this year. Your an professional assassin, so it should be easy for you to remember,"
 "I better hurry, then!"
Ok, so.
Food and water, check!
Clothes, check!
Knife, boken and nen, check!
I put everything in my backpack
"By I love you, see you later, sister!" I said.
TIME SKIP
"Oh I'm so sorry!" I said to the blondie I bumped into.
He turned around and replied, "no it is my fault,"
'God damn is he hot' I thought.
I smiled and extended my hand. "I'm Yn," I said.
"Kurapika" he replied. Okay so, he is so hot I want to scream, his hand is super soft, he has a hot name, he's not to pale and not to tan, he has a hot voice, and his smile is making my heart turn cartwheels. Why won't somebody just shoot me?
"I think that's a good name for a blondie who's supposed to have blond moment's" I said, giggling my head off from my joke and his face.
"Oi!" He scolded. "I am very intelligent for my age thank you!" He continued to scold me. I laughed my head off.
" Awww, is someone mad?" I said, still giggling. "OI!" he was about to lecture me but we saw a ship pull up.
"I think that's the ship to Dolle Harbor," I announced.
"I agree with your statement," he replied.
"Are we friends?" I asked.
"Sure." he answered as we stepped into the ship. He seemed like someone familiar, like I knew him at one point but there is no way that it could be him.
FLASH BACK:
I was walking through a large forest I had yet to explore. I was following the trail, and I spotted a blond little boy with some type of blue and yellow tribal outfit. There was a brown haired boy with the same type of tribal outfit, except it was brownish-crimson decorated with yellow markings. I could tell just by his body language that he was partly blind and his legs were injured. I have to admit that both of them, especially the blondie, we're pretty cute. They were playing truth or dare. They spotted me. I panicked, not knowing who they were, even though I'm trying to be an assassin.
"Oh hello, your not from here, are you?" The boy with blond hair said.
"No I'm not, I'm sorry if I'm trespassing,"
"No! It's alright! We don't get many visitors. Oh I'm Kurapika, and this Pairo. What's your name?" Kurapika asked all bubbly and happy. Pairo smiled.
"I'm Yn, it's nice to meet you" I said. I suddenly dropped down to my knees, remembering that I was so engrossed in the forest that I haven't ate in three days. I took a good drink of water in a pond a while ago, so I was good on water.
"Hey, are you okay!? What's wrong?"
"I kinda forgot about not eating in a couple days. I'm okay though."
"No your not! Hold on I'll go and get some food stay right there!"
DAY LATER
"Yn-chan, it's time to wake up." I heard Kurapika say. I sat up.
" Go ahead and just call me Y/n" I insisted.
"Oh, ok. You can just call us Kurapika and Pairo to, okay?" I nodded. I was staying at his house. To be fair, he kinda gave me no choice no matter what I said. I already called my sister and told her the story about what had happened. He fed me AFTER I told him I wasn't hungry and that he had helped me enough already and that it was bad enough that he fed me and gave me a place to sleep. The kid is so stubborn. I guess he really likes to help people. I'm glad I met somebody like him. When I told him I was a assassin, him and Pairo didn't even mind! I was so happy. The only other one who actually cared for me was my sister. You see, unlike me, she is as strong as an average human being who has no combat skills other then Nen, witch, thankfully she has mastered. The three of us went outside. As we got to know each other better.
TWO YEARS LATER
Me, Kurapika and Pairo have become good friends. I couldn't exactly live there, so I visited nearly every day. When the Kurta Clan was massacred, I vowed to get revenge.
END OF FLASH BACK