Meeting Gon; truth or dare

ONE HOUR LATER
I feel someone tap my shoulder. Annoyed, I whipped around to see who it is. Standing there in front of me was a cute young boy with black, spiky hair with green tips. "Hello! My name is Gon! You seem friendly. What's your name?"
"nice to meet you Gon. I'm Yn." I said, with my mood going from angry to friendly.
"Hi, Yn! Let's be friends!"
"sounds good to me" I replied with a small laugh.
"Hello Yn, who is this?" Kurapika said, making me jump in surprise. Kurapika let out a small chuckle. "Oi!" I scolded, annoyed.
"Hi I'm Gon! Are you a friend of Yn's?"
"Indeed. I am called Kurapika. It is a pleasure to meet you, Gon"
I looked over to a lower deck. There was some members of the crew bullying a crew member. I felt really bad for him.
"What's the matter Katso? Why are you moving so slow?" Said bully number one.
"Yeah, at this you'll never be a real sailor." Said bully number two. Mr. Katso tried to get up, but the other men kept knocking him back down.
"Aye, slackers, get back to work!" Said the captain.
"Aye, aye, sir" the said.
"What's wrong? Are you deaf? Get back to work!" Said the captain. Mr Katso was picking up the apples. An apple landed by my foot.
"Aye, aye sir" poor Mr. Katso said.
"I think you dropped this." I said as I tossed the apple into the bucket.
"Thank you" he said.
"Sir, I think there's a storm coming" Gon said.
"And just how exactly would you know that?" Said the captain.
"Sea cranes. And," Gon said, moving up to a higher area. He smelled the air.
"There's a really big one, and it's heading our way! I can tell by the way it smells!" Said Gon. Remarkable. He's not even an assassin like me, but he has a good sense of smell. Incredible.
ONE HOUR LATER
"I'm so bored!" Gon complained. We were all in a small tavern inside the ship. There was a storm outside. Almost every one was pathetic. Kurapika was reading a book. Could he look any hotter? The trip to the Dolle Harbor would take about six days.
"how about we play truth of dare?" I suggested.
"Such a childish game, but at least it's entertaining, so I will not object." Kurapika said.
"Kay, so Kurapika, truth of dare?" I said.
"Dare"
"Okay so... I dare you to do one childish thing" at first Kurapika pouted in frustration, but then he got up, put his arms to his side, stamped his foot and stuck his cute little pink tongue out. Me and Gon laughed our heads off. I never thought I'd ever see the hot blondie do anything so cute! The blondie sat back down and pouted in embarrassment. Then he smiled a devilish grin. Ah-oh. Now I was the laughing stalk. I decided to pick dare no matter what to show I'm not scared of him.
"Hey Yn, truth or dare?"
"dare"
"I dare you to kiss me on the lips for ten seconds straight"
"WHAT!? I CAN'T DO THAT!" I shrieked.
"Oh, but you have to." he said, still smiling. Now I was the one pouting. I looked down at his soft pink lips and blushed mad. He chucked at my embarrassment. I slowly leaned over and kissed him. Me and Kurapika instantly got lost into the kiss. I felt my eyes begin to close in relaxation. I started to slowly lean him back and he let me. We both were so lost into the moment that we forgot there was a twelve year boy in the room. Kurapikas lips felt so soft and warm that I made the kiss much longer than originally intended. (like, three minutes longer). Realizing this, I blushed and slowly pulled away.
"O-oh K-k-Kurapika I'm so sorry I d-didn't mean to-" I stopped stuttering when I saw him smile gently. What a show off.
"Awww, how sweet" Gon said, giggling. Oh boy.......