The meet up

It was a nice sunny day outside. George barely woke up at 12:00 pm. (Lol I mean he is gogy) George got up and took a shower and brushed his teeth then got dressed up in grey sweatpants and light blue hoodie. When he was done he went to the kitchen to cook something for himself. (This still reminds me of gogy's cooking stream but, he got no blender😣)

When he was done cooking he went to his gaming room and went,  on discord. He saw the dream team vc and joined. "HI GEORGE!" Said Sapnap. "Hello Sapnap." Said George. "Hey gogy!" Says dream

"Hi dream!" George said. "HI GUYS!" Said a blonde British boy. "Tommy? Oh hello Tommy!" George said with excitement in his voice. "ELLO GOGY!" Tommy said almost yelling.

George giggled. "Anyways are we still gonna meet up with tubbo?" Tommy asked. "Yup!"George said. "Wait YOUR GONNA HANG OUT WITH A CHILD BUT, NOT US?!" Dream yelled out. "I mean it's almost like that but, it's a met up.. aha" George said almost like if he whispering.

"GEORGE YOUR HANGING OUT WITH CHILDREN?!" Sapnap said fake crying. "Its not a big deal." George said adding a little bit of sass in his voice. "Besides we are also gonna go to the mall with some other friends." George said rolling his eyes. "TRUE!" Tubbo said. "TUBBO HOW ARE YOU BIG MANN!" Tommy yelled.

"HI TOMMY I'M DOING FANTASTIC WHAT ABOUT YOU?" Tubbo said yelling into his mic. "I'm also doing good, I can tell we are gonna have a great time!" Tommy said with excitement. Tubbo giggled. "Anyways look at the time.. I got to go!" George said leaving the vc before they could protest.

"Finally, I could have peace." Said George. George got ready for the meet up he was wearing this

 George got ready for the meet up he was wearing this

Minus the reindeers ears.

He was wearing a dark/light blue sweater and black skinny jeans. With some black shoes. "Good enough." George said. He grabbed his keys and wallet and went to his car. (Lol let's just say he knows how to drive a car.) He droved off. George went to go and Pick up Tommy, Tubbo and Alex. (Lol PLS let's just say that he went there to meet George also.) "Ello George" Tubbo said with excitement in his Voice. "Hi guys!" George said smiling.

"Hi George!" Quackity said.  "Hey quackity!" George said. "I kinda invited one of my friends is that ok?" Quackity asked. "Yea that's alright!" George said. "Um hello?" The tall brunette hair said. "WILBUR HOW ARE YOU BIG MAN!" Tommy said. "Tommy and Tubbo what are you guys, doing here?" Wilbur asked.

"Oh well you see Tommy wanted to hang out with George over there and um surprisingly he agreed to it but, if he didn't agree he will be sleeping." Tubbo explained.

George giggled slightly. "So your George?" Wilbur asked. "Yea.. um nice to meet you!" George said awkwardly. "Nice to meet you as well!" Quackity kept complaining when are they gonna go. "Calm down Quackity we are almost leaving." George said while rolling his eyes.

George started to drive while the others were singing. "Alright guys where here!" George said with excitement. They got off the car and walking towards the mall.

"Alright so let's split into groups pick your partners." George said. "Me, Tubbo and Quackity!" Tommy said. "Alright so that means me and Wilbur." George said. "Alright when we are done we meet at the food court  alright?" Wilbur said. They all agreed.

The groups went there own way. "Alright so where do you want to go?" Wilbur asked. "I want to go to that new shop that just opened up." George said. Wilbur nodded and head to the new shop.

"Wow there's a lot of clothes. Alright we should go pick out outfits and try them on meet me by the dressing rooms."George said smiling. Wilbur nodded.

Ahahs that's the end for this chapter next is the outfits maybe I'll post it today or tomorrow! Anyways have a lovely day or night!

Word count:685