huh?

"Whose blushing right now?" Asked dream.

"HOW THE F*CK DID YOU GET IN THE CALL!" Quackity said trying to change the topic.

"I mean it's not private call so I thought I could just pop in and say hello?"

"Well um it is private.." George said quietly.

"Well I'm sorry I just thought I could say hi and leave.." Dream said sadly

"I-I'm gonna go.. Quackity call me on my phone nUmber!" George said quickly. George quickly left the vc.

"Ahaha so erm bye dream.." Alex said awkwardly.

"Yea um bye I guess.."

George's pov

What the hell was that about.. whatever it doesn't matter anways.
I need to call Quackity.

"Um that was pretty awkward.."

"Yea it actually was. I can't believe he just popped in like that. Like he should've asked not coming in like that."

"Yea that's true BUT, YOU STILL NEED WILBUR'S ADDRESS FOR THE COOKING STREAM SO HURRY THE F*CK UP!!" Quackity yelled out.

"WHAT TIME IS?!"

"IT'S ALMOST 4 YOU BETTER HURRY I'LL SEND YOU WILBUR'S ADDRESS IN THE CHAT BYE!"

"BYE!"

3rd person's pov

As George tried to get ready he fell down trying to get his pants up. (Cause he thick LOL ;) George was wearing bleached jeans and a black shirt with a blue jean jacket on top of it.

George checked his phone it was 3:40. He saw a messaged from Quackity and clicked on it. It was Wilbur's address. As he put on his black converse. He grabbed his keys and headed to his car. The streets where filled with cars.

George's pov

Goddamn it traffic. Just great.. I need to hurry and go to his house before I'm late. Can this traffic go faster! I was thinking of calling Karl or Quackity maybe even Tubbo.

I decided to ring up Tubbo.

Ring

Ring

Ring

"Hello?"

"Hi Tubbo!"

"Hi George! I heard you were live streaming with Wilbur today!" Tubbo said in a cheery tone.

"Yea! I was wondering iff um Wilbur was single???"

"Yea I think he is why?"

"I was just wondering that's all!"

"Hmmm wondering that's all you say..."

"Anyways could you maybe tell me about Wilbur?"

"Yea! He is really AWESOME!! He plays Guitar and he also creates music!"

"Wow that's pretty h- cool!"

"I KNOW RIGHTT!"

"Enough about Wilbur. What do you like?"

*Gasp*

"I LOVE BEES!! THERE LIKE SUPER CUTE AND ADORABLE!!"

"I see you like bees a Lot don't you?"

"WILL DUH! I'M ALSO A DANCING QUEEN!!"

A/n

Well I'm really sorry for not posting a lot! I will try to update daily but, I can't cause I keep procrastinating...
Im trying to have good grades but I guess there just decent grades! ANYWAYS LOVE YOU GUYS!! <333
BYE HAVE A LOVELY NIGHT,DAY OR EVENING BYEEE *mwah a kiss on the forehead*  DRINK WATER!! LOVE YOU GUYSSS! <3