Chapter 3 Trial (The photos above is Shoi)

Mitsuki looked at her Pochipad, again, very vague.  

☑ Stabbing☑ Body Drop☑ Rope☑ Double Murder☑ Despair Disease ☑ Alibis ☑ Shoi and Rina

Mitsuki looked up, normally Shoi was here as the Ultimate Lawyer to help the trial along, but now Shoi's dead.  

Mitsuki- "I'll get this started let's start with the cause of dea-"

Nakajima- "YEAH!  Rehehehe!  I brought pictures of Rina and Shoi's arm!  Я знаю, что это облажалось, но, эй! могу я его оставить? Ты не знаешь русского, сука ?! Я вешаю это в мт комнате !!!!! Rehehehehehe."

Mitsuki sighed, she couldn't understand anything that Nakajima was saying, and she still was acting like a child.  

Nakajima saw Mitsuki's irritated and tired face and giggled and put her fists to her face and smiled a tiny smile.  

Mitsuki- "Anyway, the death cause was being stabbed all over for Shoi-"

Nakajima pulled out Shoi's arm and smiled a childish smile.  

Shakiri- "WHAT THE LIVING HE-"

LaMoyenne- "SHUT UP!"

Sakura- "well, She's helping so appreciate it!"

Mitsuki wanted to put her head down on the podium but she turned to Miona, one of the few that weren't affected by the Despair Disease.  

Mitsuki- "Rina fell from the ceiling, tied by the rope that... "

Mitsuki turned to Nakajima who was smiling with evidence in her hand smiling like the world was burning around her, which it kinda was with everyone arguing and the disease affecting the others.  

MItsuki- "Goddamnit, tell me why- "

Nakajima- "Ain't nothing but a heartache!"

Mitsuki- "I'm halfway done with this... i'm to close to giving up Dammit!"

Miona- "Rina was tied to the ceiling and when you open the door, the trap wa triggered moving the rope dragging the body and forcing it to fall.  "

Mitsuki turned to Miona, she was surprised to see the small, pale, male actually helped and talked during the trial.  

Mitsuki- "Thank you,"

Mitsuki sighed.

Mitsuki- "Ok, Everyone who was sick was in the nurse's office and before the body was found Miona was with Nakajima watching her.  Before, Shoi was taking her break, Rina died for... who knows why... but besides everyone sick was in the nurse roo-"

Nakajima- "Not eeeeeeeeeeeeeveryooooooooooooooone!  Akamaki-San was in the baaaaaaaaathroom!"

Akamaki- "Correct, I was using the bathroom while Rina and Shoi were dying."

Akamaki laughed, which added them to Mitsuki's suspect list.  

Mitsuki- "Nakajima has a Childish Disease, Sakura has an Increase Disease, Kaz has some kind of Bully Disease and Akamaki has... some kind of Disease, but we don't know what.  "

Akamaki's face darkened, they looked terrifying.  

Mitsuki- "So, back to Shoi, her body was stabbed all over with a knife-"

/NO THAT'S WRONG/

Nakajima- "I know my stab wounds Mitsuki!  And those aren't knives! Those are *Stake wounds*!"

Mitsuki- "Wh-what?"

Nakajima- "Do you not know what a stake is Mitsu-Mitsu-Mi?"

Mitsuki gae Nakajima a questioning look due to the nickname.

Hiromi- "Stakes are used to stab and kill Vampire Mitsuki!"

Misuki- "I see... "

Akamaki- "where would the killer even find a Stak-"

Nakajima- "In the bathroom of course, Aka-Aka!"

'More Nicknames, We'll just have to deal with it i guess.'

Mitsuki looked at Nakajima in her swirled eyes. 

Nakajima- "Rehehehe!  The bathroom fucking sucks!  There's broken doors and broken walls!"

Mitsuki- "Ok then, how about Rina."

Nakajima- "I don't know Mitsu-Mitsu-Mi!  Rehehehe."

Mitsuki looked at the rope, and made a connection.

Mitsuki- "The body was tied to the roof and was *supposed* to make it so the killer could walk in like they did nothing!  But i walked in before they could!"

Sakura- "THERE YOU GO!!!"

Nakajima- "One more thing Mitsu-Mitsu-Mi!  The Stake was Impaled all over Shoi's body!"

Mitsuki- "Yeah making the body almost unrecogniza-"

Nakajima- "YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEp"

Mitsuki sighed, between everyone who was still arguing around them and Nakajima yelling constantly this was hard.  

Mitsuki- "The only person who was in the bathroom was Akamaki, the killer had to have been downstairs, knowing about the bathroom and dark room.  "

Nakajima nodded before throwing Shoi's arm at Mitsuki.  

Mitsuki caught the arm and looked down, 

'how did she know this was a stake stab not a knife?'

Mitsuki- "The killer stabbed  Shoi over and over all over, and then tied Rina to the roof, the killer was sick, and that killer was Ray Akamaki Ultimate Psychopath."

Akamaki turned over, and looked to Mitsuki.  

Mitsuki- "Isn't that right?"

Akamaki looked down, face darkening, every other argument quieted down.  

Akamaki- "I did, i killed both of them, this.... this disease... i lost control."

Mitsuki looked down as well, 

'I thought Rina and Akamaki were friends.  This... is... this is so sad...'

Akamaki- "Control.... Control......... Control.......... Control Control Control Control Control Control Control Control Control Control Control Control Control Control Control Control Control Control Control Control Control Control Control Control Control Control Control Control Control Control Control Control Control Control Control Control Control Control Control Control Control Control Control Control Control Control Control Control Control Control Control Control Control Control Control Control Control Control Control Control Control Control Control Control Control Control Control Control Control Control Control Control Control Control Control Control Control Control Control Control Control Control Control Control Control Control Control Control Control Control Control Control Control Control Control Control Control Control Control Control Control Control Control Control Control Control Control Control Control Control Control Control Control Control Control Control Control Control Control Control Control Control Control Control Control!"

Akamaki's eyes swirled and she fell her knees, not in defeat but in joy.  

Mitsuki sighed and looked down again, before she heard Nakajima giggle her hissing giggle.  

Nakajima- "Rehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehhehehehehehehehehehehehehehhehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe!  Это настоящее отчаяние! Это то, что они хотят! Вот что интересно! Я знаю, вы видите это Мицу-Мицу-Ми! Это ... то, чего люди хотят от этой игры, и вот как я выиграю! Rehehehehehehehehehe!"

Pochikuma ~Guess you found it out, well this was an odd one!  Oh well, It's Punishment Time!~