1

A six-year-old boy runs out of the back door of the house and into the garden where he saw his grandma setting up the table of his favorite cupcakes

A little boy was standing next to his grandma eating a cupcake she hands him.

Taehyung was jealous of the boy because his grandma was giving someone else his favorite cupcakes.

It was Teahyung sixth birthday and his parents are throwing a grand party at his grandma's house in Deagu.

The young boy wanted to celebrate his birthday with his grandma so he urged his parents to take him to his grandma's house in Deagu, Because he was always alone at their mansion in Seoul, even though their mansion was full of people 24/7, with butlers and nannies, taehyung still felt alone in that big house.

his father was the CEO of the biggest company in South Korea, and he was always busy with his work, taehyung never saw him at home and his mother, was a really famous fashion designer and because of that, she was always out touring around the world.

When Taehyung reached his grandma, he pulled her blouse sleeve with his small hand to get her attention.

"Hey there, my little dumpling," Tae's grandma said while looking down at him with a soft smile.

"Granny who is this boy and why are you giving him my cupcakes" Taehyung mumbled looking at the little boy standing next to his grandma

He looked a little younger than Taehyung maybe three or four years old, he was smiling a pretty bunny smile which makes Taehyung smile a little before he snaps back to reality and how the little bunny boy was stealing his grandma's love from him.

"What are you smiling at that's my cupcake give it back to me," Taehyung said with an angry pout and yanking the half-eaten cupcake from the bunny boy's hand.

The little bunny boy scowl looking up at Taehyung's grandma and back to Taehyung with tearing eyes, "I'm sowwie" the little boy whispers to Taehyung with tear flowing down his pink cheeks

"Taehyung, don't be rude to Jungkook, he was helping me make the cupcakes for your party and it was his reward, give him back his cupcake" Tae's grandma scold him.

"No it's my party and all the food is mine, nobody can eat except me and you granny," Taehyung said, storming his foot while glaring at the poor bunny boy.

"Jungkookie, don't cry sweetie, I'll give you another cupcake," Tae's grandma said trying to stop the little bunny boy from crying.

"Stop crying it's annoying"  Taehyung said, giving Jungkook a side-eye.

The bunny boy wails louder at Taehyung's words.

"Oh, no no jungkookie sweetie stop crying, I'll scold Taehyung for you," Tae's granny said, crouching down in front of the boy and pulling him in a hug.

She softly pats the bunny boy's head as he sniffs.

Taehyung was looking at the bunny boy and his granny longingly, he wants the same love his granny was giving the bunny boy, taehyung was angry and jealous.

He was robbed off of his parent's love, they're always busy with work that they forget that they have a son to love and take care of.

The only person who Taehyung knows loves him was his granny and now Taehyung thought the bunny trying to steal her away from him.

Taehyung saw his granny pull away from the boy and look at him, as she opened her mouth to scold Taehyung again, "taehyung say sorry to Jungkook now" she said, looking at Taehyung angrily, or that's what it looked like to taehyung.

In reality, his granny just wanted both the boys to be good friends so her grandson doesn't feel so lonely.

Jungkook was the grandson of one of her best friends and their family was moving to Seoul so she just wanted the boys to get together so they don't feel lonely.

Taehyung would have a friend to play with when his parents are not around and Jungkook would have a friend by his side in the new big city.

But Taehyung was not having it, he angrily storms his foot once again before yelling at Jungkook, "Are you happy now, you made my granny mad at me" he sobbed.

He storms off to the side and under a tree where he hunched down on the grassy floor with a huff.

Taehyung sobbed softly as he aggressively pulled the grass from the ground, throwing the strands of green at the tree in front of him.

Jungkook looks up at Taehyung's granny teary-eyed "sorry granny I made taehyungie hyungie hyung mad, should I go say sowwy to him"  he questioned before Taehyung's granny could say anything jungkook ran to where Taehyung is sitting and placed himself next to taehyung.

"hwy taehyungie hyungie hy... Shut up don't talk to me you bad bad bunny" Jungkook started to talk but Taehyung cut him off with an angry scowl.

"I don't wanna talk to you, and who are you even, why are you here at my birthday party I never saw you before and you don't go to my school, then why are you here," Taehyung said frustrated without looking at the little jungkookie.

"I'm your new friend hyungie, your granny said that you are gonna take care of me in Seoul when we move there and that we are gonna be friends forever," Jungkook said with a big bunny smile and his bambi eyes shining brightly.

Taehyung scoffed before saying " I'm not your friend or your hyungie stop calling me that " 

"but hyungie granny sai... Forgot whatever granny said and listen to me" Taehyung again cut off Jungkook before standing up " I'm not your friend and we're never going to be friends so never show up in front of me ever again okay" With saying that taehyung ran back inside his house leaving behind a crying little bunny with his ears flopped.