𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝗶𝘅

Mikasa watches Eren move around the house, his head was aching so he needed to find something to do. Though, he knew it wouldn't help him at all. But his dreams were becoming a bit much for him, making it harder for him to sleep. "Eren, who is the girl you've been speaking to?"

"Hm?" he says, moving some cups around. "The girl, I saw you two yesterday in the rain. And then the day before you two had spoken briefly before I arrived," he was frustrated with the question. "Why does it matter?"

She didn't respond, she only poured her tea out and headed toward the front door. Eren turned toward her. "I'll be back soon," she says and leaves. He let out a sigh and leaned against the counter,

Later that day, you sat with the two boys. "So my plan is to get along with them," you sat on the couch, looking between Nicolo and Barrett. "build that trust with them, and then..." you snapped your fingers. They both nodded. "Good plan but I hate this altogether, these people are smarter than we think,"

You lean forward. "And I'll make sure to stay one step ahead. Simple,"

Nicolo looks toward the kitchen. "It feels like I'm making food for the whole town at this point," he says. "Well it's a good way to fit in, so it's a good thing. And I appreciate you for it,"

Standing from the couch, you got ready to head outside. You figured you'd go see Eren and invite him and his friends over. As you open the door, he stood there. "I was just about to knock...hey," he smiles softly.

His friends stood behind him. "Perfect timing, come in. The foods almost ready," you step back, allowing them to come inside. "I didn't think anybody lived here," a girl speaks up, and you glance at her.

The same girl that walked past you the day you officially saw Eren. "Oh, yeah. Our last place was in terrible condition...so we got this,"

She seemed suspicious about it, so you knew you'd have to keep an extra eye on her.

"Anyway, take a seat wherever you'd like. It's also nice to meet you all," you smile warmly at them. "I hope that you relish our company and Nicolo's cooking."

This whole thing was awkward, but you hoped that would soon die down whenever Nicolo finished cooking. He stood at the stove, turning the heat up to help speed up the process.

-

To help pass time, Eren introduced you to his friends and they met yours. It was still a bit awkward trying to find a topic, considering you were trying to be careful with what was said.

It was game over if you slipped up.

"Oh my god!" Sasha moaned as she bit into the food, her cheeks puffed out as she shoved the food further into her mouth. "this is amazing!"

You smile at the girl. Glancing over at Nicolo, you saw the blush spread across his cheeks as he stared at the girl. "Must be pretty great," you say and look at Eren.

"Agreed. It's nicely cooked. It's good to have something to eat like this. Things haven't been the best around here these last few years," The blonde, Armin, agrees with a smile on his face. Eren looks directly at you after you look away, but you pretend to not notice.

Now that this was finally happening, it was a great start. And you were happy to know that everything was going according to plan. Because now you know them, though you had heard of a few of them before, specifically Mikasa and Armin, since they were his closest friends.

One name, in particular, you remember well was Levi Ackerman's. Zeke didn't seem to like him all too much, which made you laugh to yourself. You were quite excited to meet the guy though.

"Thanks for having us over, it was great. Best I've had in a while," Eren stops you outside while everyone stepped out of the house. "Thanks for coming. It's good to meet people...I've been busy these past few years and never really got the chance to make friends with anybody," you say and mentally scream.

You hoped he wouldn't ask what you had been doing and thankfully, he didn't. "Of course, I get that. See you soon, Y/n," he takes a step back and sends you a short nod before walking with his friends, mainly Mikasa. She looked at him and grinned at something he said and you sighed, heading back inside.

"How was that?" you ask Nicolo. "Terrible," he replies. "but it was okay. It worked out. This is going to be hard, Y/n, you sure you're still up for this?"

Looking away from him, you nod. "Of course I am, nothing's going to make me change my mind,"

-

short chapter and also the shittiest. hope you enjoyed. smut soon

 smut soon