Hey Dad..

Thanks GGK1234 for the request! <3

Varian - 18
Hugo - 19

Plot: Varian hasn't come out of the closet just yet. He still hasn't fully come out to his dad yet and doesn't know how he's gonna react.

(Thanks HoneyxMonkey for confirming their age)

No one's P. O. V:

"How am I gonna tell my father this? Do I just go up to him and be like 'Oh hey father, I'm gay and I'll like to introduce you to my boyfriend'", said Varian sarcastically to Hugo. "Well, yeah", said Hugo jokingly, "I'm being serious Hugo, I haven't told my dad that I was gay yet, neither have I told him that I have a boyfriend", said Varian. Varian had dated Hugo for about 3 years now but he hadn't fully come out of the closet yet, and was afraid that his father wouldn't accept him, and started imaging the worse case scenarios that could happen. Would his father ban him from ever speaking to him again? Would he make him and Hugo break up? These thoughts kept running though Varian's head for the past few days and he couldn't get his mind off of it. "Varian? Earth to Varian", a voice said as they waved their hand in front of Varian. Varian finally snapped out of this thoughts to see Nuru waving her hand in front of him, "O-oh, sorry Nuru! I kinda spaced out", Varian said as he shook his head. "I can tell, you've been spacing out for the past few weeks, are you still thinking of how your father will react?", Nuru asked. Varian sighed and nodded, "I'm afraid of what he'll say worse case scenario is that he'll make me stop talking to all of you", Varian said as he put his head down and groaned. "It's ok Varian, no matter what happens we'll always be with you", Yong said, trying to reassure Varian. Varian looked up and smiled slightly, "Thanks Yong", said Varian softly, "No problem, that's what friends are for! ", Yong said with a smile. "Well, it's time to go see him", said Nuru nervously. "Don't worry goggles, whatever happens, just know that I love you so much", said Hugo as he hugged Varian tightly and of course, Varian also hugged back. "Hey don't leave me out of this!", Yong exclaimed as he ran up to them and hugged them,"If you can't beat them, join them", said Nuru as she also joined the hug. "Thanks guys, I love you all", said Varian with a smile; he was glad to call all of them his best friends, and to call Hugo his boyfriend (A/N: And future husband 😏). "We love you too goggles", said Hugo as he broke away from the hug, " Yeah, what he said", Yong replied as him and Nuru also broke away from the hug. Varian smiled and took a deep breath before grabbing his things and going back to the kingdom of Corona and of course his friends went along, they didn't want their friend to go by himself.

*Time skip to when they arrive (because I'm a lazy ass hoe)*

"We're here", said Varian as he looked at his house, " Remember, no matter what happens, we'll always be here with you", said Nuru reassuringly. Varian smiled and nodded and turned around to go his house, but before he could knock on the door, Hugo grabbed his wrist and pulled him in for a kiss. Varian kissed back before pulling away. He then turned around to face the door and knocked on it, "Come in", a deep male voice said. Varian gulped before opening the door and seeing his father Quirin working on something. " Hello dad....", said Varian as he walked in and closed the door behind him. Quirin turned around, "Varian? Son is that you? " Quirin asked, "Yes, it's me dad", said Varian nervously. " It's been awhile since I've seen you, how have you been? ", Quirin asked as he hugged his son, " I've been good, but there's something I wanted to talk to you about something.. ", said Varian as his heart starts racing. "Oh, ok, what did you need to talk about? ", Quirin asked. Varian took a deep breathe," I'm gay", Varian spilled out. Quirin stood there in shook for a moment, "Varian-"," I know it's unacceptable but hear me out, my boyfriend is the most wonderful person I've ever met", "Varian, that's not-", " I know that's not gonna go through but please don't make me break up wi-", "VARIAN THAT'S NOT WHAT I WAS GONNA SAY! ", Quirin yelled making Varian go silent. " Varian, what I was gonna say is that I don't care if you're gay or not, I care about her you feel, if you feel that way then it's ok, I won't judge you for who you are", said Quirin softly. Varian was speechless for a moment. He then hugged his father tightly, "Thank you for accepting me, dad", said Varian with a smile. " Your welcome son", said Quirin as he hugged his son back. "Well, now that that's out of the way, I would like to introduce you to someone", said Varian as he pulled away from the hug and walked to the door and opened it, " Guys, you can come in", Varian said. Nuru, Yong, and Hugo then walked in and stood next to Varian, "These are my friends", " And boyfriend ", said Hugo with a smirk, making Varian blush a bit. " Y-yeah", Varian stuttered. "It's nice to meet you all, and Hugo, young man, can I speak with you for a moment? ", Quirin asked. "Sure sir", said Hugo. Varian bit his lip, " This boi dead", Varian thought as him, Yong, and Nuru walked outside. " So, what did you wanna talk about sir?", Hugo asked as  Quirin walked up to him. " Listen kid, I just want to make a few things clear. I know about your betrayal to the group," said Quirin as he grabbed a riffle from near by, making Hugo gulp and step back," If I find out that you hurt my son and his friends in any type of way or form, I will make sure that you don't live another day, do I make myself clear?!", Quirin exclaimed as he pointed the riffle at Hugo. " Y-yes sir, I w-wouldn't dare hurt h-him", Hugo stuttered," Good", said Quirin as he put the riffle down just in time before Varian walked in," Is everything ok..? I heard you talking in a loud voice and- wait... why are you holding a riffle?!", Varian exclaimed. "Everything's ok son, just tell Hugo to take care of you and to always love you very much and I was showing him the riffle I had for the last 15 years", said Quirin as he patted Hugo's shoulder. " Y-yeah", said Hugo as he started sweating a bit," O-oh, well ok uh dad if you don't mind, I wanna go introduce Hugo, Nuru, and Yong to Rapunzel", said Varian as he could tell the strong tension in the room. " Of course son, take care of my son Hugo, or else", said Quirin with a threatening whisper at the end. " Y-yes sir, I will", Hugo stuttered once again as headed out the door. Before Varian could walk out, he turned around and hugged his dad," I love you dad, and thank you for accepting me", Varian said softly," I love you too son", said Quirin as he backed away from the hug," Take care", he said as he waved to his son. Varian waved back before exiting the house and joining his friends. " I hope my dad didn't scare you too much", Varian teased," I must say, your dad is pretty menacing", said Hugo with a nervous chuckle. Varian chuckled," Well at least you made it out alive and he accepted us, so it all worked out in the end", said Varian. " Yeah, but now I must keep you father's words and protect you", said Hugo as he suddenly picked up Varian and carried him in bridal style. Varian blushed," My legs work you idiot"," Love you too goggles".

FINALLY, AFTER LIKE 3-4 DAYS I FINALLY FINISHED THIS CHAPTER, I'M SO SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT! Anyways, I hope you liked this chapter! Take care y'all!