Chapter 4

He was a really good dancer  not gonna lie. 

It was kinda hard to enjoy his incredible dancing when I hear thousands of girls fainting and screaming 'MARRY ME'. 

I watch in amazement as his hips sway from side to side. 

Emerald Pov 

As I was dancing i recognized those beautiful (e/c) eyes anywere.  I made eye contact with her then did this smirk that got all the women falling in love for me just like that. 

Thats when I see Frola sitting there with that hateful look so I decided to tease the old bat a little., so I started to dance seductive around her. 

She did not like that. 

Readers pov 

I let out a few giggles watching as 'master' with her usual grumpy self had Emerald literally dancing for her.

I turn around to see Quasimola lit up eyes. 

I'm glad I talked her into going, she just can't be locked up for the rest of her life because one person told her so. 

Frola says that if it wasn't for her Quasimola would be dead but deep down I know that is probably not the truth. 

Someone as mean as Frola would never show mercy for someone else life. I'm pretty sure she hates all life and that the world can be so cruel, which she is not wrong there the world can be such a cruel place. 

Still there is beaty in it too. Quasimola deserves to see that beaty for all that she has done for Frola and me! 

I wish that the world can accept her for who she is and not by the way she looks. 

A/n 

I am sooooooo sorry its been a while I have been so busy keeping up with all the request for my hazbin hotel book but I still hope that I can get all of that catch up and start working alot more on this book:)