chapt 1

Readers Pov

I woke up from the sounds of birds chirping in the air and some encouraging words coming from the balcony, as I sat up to see what it was. I see quosimola holding out the baby bird to fly. I watched as it flew through the air flapping it's wing.

Quosimola and I grew up in the bell tower together after my parents died when I was around 5 years old, I was wondering around after seeing my parents died body's right in front of me. I came across a building I walked in through the stairs and that's when I met quosimola. I wasn't scared of her like other people would of, I didn't think she was a freak I actually didn't care she what she looked like she was the only one who comfort me about my loss she's like a sister to me. But I can't stand to watch as her so called 'Master' treats her like shit. I stand up for her one time and he slapped me, my cheek was red for a month. I would leave but I can't quosimola would be alone and I have no were else to go.

"Good morning" I said as she turned and looked at me "Good morning!!" She responded with excitement in her voice.

"Oh (y/n)! Today is the festival of fools!!" She said as I walked over and looked down at all the town's people preparing for the festival. "No kidding" I told her she looked at me confused "what wrong?don't you like the festival of fools? She asked me. "Not really, no" I responded " I love festivals!, but the festival of fools is different" I told her. "I wish I could go" she mumbled, I get why she can't go 'Master' won't allow it.

I got an idea! "You know you can always wear a disguise" I told her, she looked at me confused at first then she realised what I was talking about. "No no No! I could never disobey master" she is such a inoccent cinnamon roll, but it's time for her to go out. "What master don't know won't hurt him" I said grabbing out a brown coat to cover her up. "Fine! I will go"but you have to go too" she said "fine" "I'm going to the festival!!" She cheered excitedly "You go girl!" I cheered with her.

Sorry this chapter is a bit short and sorry if I cut a few things from the movie I am just super lazyyyyy.... but I will be making a chapter 2 and I still suggest you go read Your my zing male mavis x reader from CUTEPING1480 I am deeply in love with the story it AMAZING!!! But I hope you enjoy the story sorry again I am a really bad writer and this is my first REAL story sooo don't blame me YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED. Most of my chapters will be short.