Gum Jump

You were not happy.

Your big brother, Toby, and those two other ones did come to the rescue.But it only ended in you being told to hide in a tree, very high up in fact, and stay silent as the bull like thing turns around, soon it was running at them.The result?It scared them off completely.

You don't know if you wanna cry or hide yourself into your jacket for an infinite amount of time, but it came back.Smirking in victory.

"Jump."

You heard what it said, but you tilt your head at it, confuzzled "H-Huh?"

It soon gets a little angry, growling its words "Jump!"

Even though it was tall, when your on the ground, yet right now it looks like a ant to you.Jumping at this height could definitely cause harm to you, no, kill you even..

"I-I'll die if I do that!" You cling onto your backpack strap, very unsure with the idea, soon scooting over to the end of the tree branch, reaching for others "I will climb down instead--!"

What happened now?Simple.You grabbed a weak branch, which broke, and now your falling to your doom.

.

.

.

.

.

"I said jump."

The eyes you held so shut open to see that your a few meters levitating off the ground, then you turn your attention to the thing.It was standing on two legs, leaning against the tree, holding onto your leg as support for not dieing that moment.

It grumbles "What you looking at fleshbag?" and within seconds your let go and your back hit the floor, better then your head.

"You reek of Trollhunter."

Here you go, confusedly titling your head again, now noticing its glowing ruby like eyes "Trollwater?"

He grumbles up a growl "No Trollhunter!" it got on all fours, kinda mad now, speaking more "Only the power of daylight can wield that amulet! I swore that I would kill every single one I meet...!" Next thing you know it's bashing its fist into the floor, causing you to back up slightly "..I could have killed two in a day of it weren't for those low level trolls helping him escape!"

You didn't know what to say or what to do, so you scoot farther away from it, till your back hits a rock.

What was this thing going to do with you now?

Blowing off steem the thing notice your scared form in the distance.He still had some anger build up but what he did next was unexpected.He came over and puts his large stone like hand on your head, leaning down to be somewhat eye level with you.

"Bular."

You blink at him twice "W-Wha?"

"Bular." He points at himself, seemingly proud by it, continuing on "I Bular, son of Gunmar, prince of gum gums!"

This action Bular did seem to go to his favor as your smiling a little at the him.Yet your still curled into a ball he did some kind of impact. But then you made a small noise, rubbing your eyes as they droop off and on, he could see your fighting to stay awake.It then clicks.

"Tired?"

His reply was a slight nod and another yawn, your now having a hard time staying up properly.

He hums, looking up at the sky.But the change of color it has be around a few hours before sunrise.If he wants to live another day he has to go find a place to stay.Luckily his place was near by.

He gets on all fours "Come.Or I'll drag you."

What you do though?Ha, you fall asleep on spot.

He couldn't believe you did that.Disobeying his orders.Yet did he drag you like he said he would?Nah.What he did though was hold you close to his chest with one arm, once a while looking down to check if you woken up yet, soon making his way to his haven.

-Next morning-

Waking up you find yourself in a dark place.It was very gloomy and cold.Not knowing how you got here you noticed the odd nest your in, oh, and the arm that covers almost your entire body at that.

Squirming around you turn over to see Bular.He was holding you real close and seem to curl around you like a blanket.

"Bular..?" You poke his cheek, but he didn't move "...hey!Wake up!"

It.

Didn't.

Work.

Giving up you lay down again, feeling the new found warmth radiate from him, then fell asleep again.

Unknown to you however was that Bular was awake, just pretending to look asleep, but really he was just guarding...and see what you would do.

Besides...he likes the sweet smell, other then trollhunter, you give off.