Choosing Steps

The giant, which you got to know as Bular, had tied a rope around your ankle.It was long enough to walk around but not enough to run out of there entirely.

Bular however had you in his lap, talking to a some thing that also had multiple eyes.And they look.....dulled.

"You eat humans Bular!Not befriend them!!"

Bular huffs, his grip on your hip tightens "I know that!But this one is...different."

It was silent before the thing huffs "Different?..Let me see."

You look at it in confusion.Can it not see you on Bulars lap?What did it mean by 'let me see' then??

Bular grabs you from under your arms and gives you to the it.By the looks of it, it didn't expect you to be so small.The reaction made you giggle at it.

"Very small, light even..?" It's hands basically roam around your face and structure, he then 'stares' dead at you with wide eyes ".....Bular?"

"Yes?"

"This is a human child.."

"Yes, why so suprised?"

"You never told me it was a child this entire time, I thought you brought a adult female to your bed."

Bular lets out a long, it caused you to jump by it, laugh.It even echoed around the cave before he was now chuckling darkly to himself.

Bular takes you from its hold "That is for another time." soon he had you sitting beside him, his arm around you again "Now.Where is that unpure?"

The blind troll was confuse "...he is not the type to be late?"

You fiddle with Bular's carved details on his rock soild arms, loosing your track of time as they bicker with each other, but not long find yourself being plopped onto the giant nest of fur and wool.It was comfy but it was too big for your small size.

"Stay."

You blink, tilting your head like a lost puppy "Why?"

He made his point by growing darkly your way, making you listen "You.Stay."

You pout at him but nod, immediately finding intrest in fiddling with your dirty clothing then anything else at the moment of time..

"Let's get going now.Away in the depths of the cave we go!"

That blind troll, smaller beside Bular, and Bular then both made their way deeper into the cave.The only thing left with you was complete silence.

.

.

.

.

.

You need to go pee..

Forgetting the orders given to you, even though you can't get far cause your tied up, you walk to the cave entrance.Sticking your hand out you giggle at the rushing falling flow of cool cold water, turns out Bulars cave is behind a water fall.

You couldn't get out due to being trapped by a certain rope knot..

You then sat down, grabbing a shape edge rock "Sorry Bular but I gotta go!" and used that smart brain of yours to get yourself free and pass the entrance and around the water fall.

You then felt the cool warm sunlight on your skin, it was really cold in that cave, not long you find a good bush and did your business.

But did it end there?No, not really.

You like nature so, being little and curious, you began to wander off and see the land mother nature created.From the dirt paths, barks of trees, chirping birds, and to the baby blue sky you were at aww at everything.It was like a book from a fairy tail.

"-is she!!?"

You stop immediately.Who was that?

"(Y/N)!!"

"(N/N)!!IT'S US!SCREAM OUT OR SOMETHING SQUIRT!!"

You couldn't help but to immediately run towards the voices.Those voice were very fimialer, could it be who you think it is?

"Stay."

Halting to a immediate stop you look behind you...

"You.Stay."

You frown.You can't just leave him like that, yeah he took you away from your big bro, but he wasn't completely bad.He was....so gentle and careful with your well being.It dosen't feel right.

But this could be your time to escape, return home to your normal life, reunite with mommy, big bro, and Toby...

"(Y/N)!!?Where are you!!?"

You had to make a choice...so a choice you did for you took your steps, deciding and sealing your fate.

°•○•°•○•°•○•°•○•°•○•°•○•°•○•°•○•°•○•°

"And this will work?" Bular swish the pink liquid around, finding the glowing substance rather useless at this moment of time.

The troll was confident about it "It will work, I swear to you master, it will work!"

Bular didn't seem convinced yet both made their way back to the main part of the cave.The blind troll then dismissed himself and head in for the day, trolls value sleep at daylight more then anything.Bular was like that as well.But it was going to be a challenge to get the human he kidnapped to get used to the schedule-.

"SHE ESCAPED!"

The rope was cut, she was no where to be seen, and her scents was being blocked.

The human child escaped-!

"ROAR!"

Bular flinched as something hops onto his back, cling on like a koala, soon he finds it was the child he thought he lost.Giggling mess and all.

"Did I scare you-?"

"Why did you disobey my orders?" Bular was pissed off, was tempted to go and strangle the child but did not.

He would of have killed her off too easily..

The child looks down, knowing she was in trouble "I-I had to go pee.."

It was the truth but he was not convinced, her feet and cloths were dirtier then before.

"Where did you go for that?"

You point outside.

He takes a moment to himself, inhales and exhales, then plops the child in guilt in the nest.Not long he was curled up in it, surrounding the kid in with no escape.

He was going to let the child off this time..the next time it happens however, it won't be so pleasant.