Chapter 10 Round 1

READ PLZ!!!!! :[ :
OMG!!! THE FIVE CHILDREN ARE IN TROUBLE!! GET OUT OF THERE GUYS- Oh wait, too late :[
LE five children from FN@F, murdered by that purple maniac! He's crazy, BTW I am gonna make a fan story of FN@F called "5 nights at Sackboy's" BTW are you reading this? If not I'll eat you :3 this is important news!! From Dorky News hehe! Okay I'll shut up!

FN@F Is a awesome game!! I got to beat Night 4, I just love the texture in it, and I can't believe Scott Cawthon made it himself!

Well anyways let's move on to the Show!

I arrived at the stage where the other contestants are, and I spotted MacKenzie, I gave her the stink eye when she saw me

(BTW I don't call her Mac and Cheese)

Pretty soon, out came Cece Liberty, the host of the show! She told us the rules of the game!

"You need to make the perfect outfit before the round starts, the judges will score you after, the model with the lowest score is out! The last model standing at the final will win 50,000 dollars!!"

I was so excited! I know i'm already rich but you also become the Top Model of the year! SSSSQQQQEEEE!!!!

Cece Liberty also showed the crown that was written "TOP MODEL!"

"Oh wait a minute Cece..." MacKenzie said all sweet like "I think thats my crown I got when I was 12, I've been looking all over for it!"

"Nice Try Sweetie!" Cece said "I've had that same conversation with 34 girls, tata!"

Cece sashayed away (Just like MacKenzie but different)

The judges were Richard Greene, Mikayla Silcox, and Madison V.

The theme was Sweet! I quickly started sewing, I got some heels Backstage, and found some cute patterns on the internet,

MacKenzie just did it her own way! She used pink and love patterns.

Later time was up! I finished my design and went to sleep, the beds here are comfortable and soft

The next day, was time for the Cat Walk, I was excited to show my outfit to the audience! I went to the makeup room and got some makeup on that matched my outfit! Everyone was gonna love it!!! SSSSSSQQQQQQQEEEEEE!!!!!!

I wish Brandon was here to see- Wait! Thats not right! Hold on...

I wish Chris was here to see me!! My friends Chloe & Zoey texted me they were there! I was about show off my style!

I was waiting for Katie to finish, she came back and I was ready to knock off everyone's feet off!!

The curtains showed me and I started walking down the Cat Walk

Thats all! Is it short? Well, maybe it is! I got a new iPod and I couldn't be able to finish it all! So anyways, what do you think Nikki's design should look like? BTW are you reading this? Also, I will make some of you apart of the audience! Just say in the comments if you wanna be in the next chapter ;)