First Viral Video {7}

GAEGE POV:

After we all leave the restaurant we hop in our cars and head home.

*at home*

"hey boys wanna do a vr horror map for a video?" Eddie says as soon as we enter the house "ughh fine" Josh groans "when do you wanna do it?" Grant sighs "tonight" Eddie replies with a smirk; all of the boys sigh "girls you can join if you'd like" Eddie offers y/n replies with "sure! I could use a bit of fun right now" Kristy chuckles and turns to Eddie "Sure! I haven't played vr in a while" Gabby laughs "ok fineeee" we all head up to our studios and I give y/n a quick kiss beore heading in my studio.

*in recording*

K-kristy GG-gabby G- gaege E-eddie N-narrator/grant M-mully J-josh Y-y/n

skins: gaege and y/n are green baby brushes Eddie is the mexican brush narrator is the fancy brush mully is the crack brush kristy and gabby are purple baby brushes josh is the normal green brush

E: boys! a-and girls welcome.. TO THE SCARE ZONE 

G: so what are we doing here today?

Y: yea EDDIE what are we doing here?

GG: im scaredddd *says in whiny baby voice*

M: oi c*nts why are we standing here?

all (except mully):  SHUT UP BFFR

J: eddie stop bringing us to horror maps were not like you!

N: calm down josh!

K: can we just get this over with already?! 

*in the map*

E: oh shit-

GG: im peeing *baby voice*

G: same here *juicy voice*

Y: g-guys look-

J: oh god

N: shes coming towards us!

M: oi I got this! 

M: listen here lady leave me and my friends alon-

*jump scare*

all: AHHH OH FUCK

E: HIJO DE PUTA (son of a bitch)

G: look pal I dont speak TACOBELL

E: not this shit again, look dawg I dont speak burber!

G: burber?

Y: ok! ok! break it up!

*after recording* 

Y/N POV:

I take off my vr headset and put it on my desk and sit in my chair to pull up the editing software. Then I hear my door opening I look back and see Gaege sweating "hey babe" I say going up to him hugging him "hey baby" "you look sweaty, you should go shower" I chuckle "I was gonna do that I just wanted to pop in and say hi" He smiles kisses me and heads in the shower.

*after editing and uploading*

"finally thats done" I got up out of my chair and got clothes out of my dresser and head in the shower.

*after showering*

I walk out of the bathroom and walk into me and Gaeges bedroom Then cuddle Gaege before drifting away.

*the next morning*

I wake up to check on the video I posted last night

Horror map with the boys, Gabby, and Kristy

25m views 

506k likes 

subscriber count in the last 24hrs: 100k+

"oh. my. GODDDDD" I scream as everyone barges in my office "y/n is everything ok?!" I nod and point at the video we recorded last night "holy shit y/n!" Gaege runs up to me and hugs me "Y/N THATS AMAZING CONGRATS!" Kristy says and hugs me "CONGRATS GIRL!" gabby hugs me tightly to the point where I almost cant breath. "congrats mate" Mully says still looking at the views "congrats dawg!" Eddie said patting my shoulder "im so happy for you y/n!" Grant cheers "thats incredible!" josh says as he goes to view my new subscribers  in that last 24 hrs. "thanks guys" I reply to all of them with a huge smile on my face. "ima go edit my video because its been almost a week since I last uploaded" Gaege says leaving the room "ok, love you" I reply, he smiles "love you to"

GAEGE POV:

I Leave the room and head to my office and on the way I see Gabby crying "Gabby you ok?" I ask to go comfort her "hi Gaege" she says wiping her tears "What happened?" I hug her "well... I have been getting a lot of hate in my comment section lately" She whimpers "Why didnt you tell anyone?" I ask her hugging her tighter "Its because you and y/n just got engaged and Kristy just came back and I didnt want all the attention put on me..." I pout and say "Gabby.. its ok just because me and y/n got engaged and Kristy came back doesnt mean we dont care about you, We all love you and were always gonna be here for you" "thanks Gaege that means a lot" She says wiping her tears and smiling "ima go get Eddie because I have a video to edit but just remember that hate doesnt mean shit, all of us and your subscribers love you, dont let anyone get to your head" She nods her head "promise?" I say as I go to get Eddie "promise" She replies smiling. I go and get Eddie "Eddie" "yea dawg?" He says picking his head up from his phone "Gabby is crying, I already talked to her but I think she needs her boyfriend to comfort her" Eddie says getting up "K thanks dawg" He runs up the stairs go comfort Gabby; I head up to my office to edit. When I got to my office I sit in my chair, log in my computer and pull up the editing software and start editing. 

GABBY POV:

I hear foot steps and hear "whats wrong gabs?" I look up and see Eddie "oh hey babe, I've just been getting hate lately in my comment section but im ok now because Gaege helped calm me down" I smile at Eddie "well why didnt you tell me or anyone?" "Its because y/n and Gaege just got engaged and Kristy cam back so I didnt want to kill the happy mood" Eddie hugs me and says "its ok gabs, I bet Gaege already said this but just because him and y/n got engaged and Kristy came back doesnt mean you cant tell us or at least tell one of us" I nod "Gaege did say that already" Eddie smiles and kisses my forehead and says "ima go to the bathroom and then after wanna watch some netflix?" "ok" I reply smiling I lean towards my night stand and text Gaege

GG: Thank you

G: for?

GG: helping me calm down 

G: oh, no problem :)

GG: :)

(end)

 (again sorry for the long chapter)