You want US to join?

2B and 9S sat in a small room in front of a metal desk, both sitting in chairs. 2b had her hands folded to her lap while 9S sat back, arms folded behind his head and was leaning the chair back while having his feet propped up against the table. The only sound that broke the silence was the sound of the clock ticking. 9S sighed out of boredom while 2B glanced at him.

"Stop with your whining." She said monotone.

"How long do we have to wait for this guy... it's been forever!" 9S complained.

Right on cue, the man clad in black- or really dark green- finally walked in. His cane in his right hand, and a coffee mug in his left. He sat down in front of them and pushed his spectacles up his nose a bit.

"I apologize for the wait. Miss Schnee had to be scolded for her behaviour and she threw quite a fit over it. Rest assured she will not make the same mistake again." He offered a smile in an attempt to lighten the mood but the 2 white haired clad in black blindfolded androids weren't so convinced or fazed. He cleared his throat before getting serious "Now, I know this is a sudden proposal, but I'm afraid that you both will have little choice for that matter, for you have very limited options: option A is where you are monitored by the police 24/7, option B is either be monitored by Atlas government, or option C, you 2 join my school where you have your free will."

"We'll take the third option. But know this, we are not your sacrificial lambs." 2B spoke up bluntly without giving 9S a say. But he wasn't interested JUST yet.

"Hold on! What else do we get out of this aside from 'free will'?" 9S finally lurched forward from his dangling backwards chair.

Ozpin shifted in his seat and fixed his spectacles "Well, for starters: you get your own room and beds, accompanied with a bathroom and bathing essentials. You have classes to attend if your ever going to get a grasp of this world since it is unknown where you originally came from, and you will go on missions to get income if you wish to upgrade your weapons and such."

Both androids looked at eachother again... it seems they did have little choice for that matter once again...

"We'll take it. But we stay together." 2B said, holding 9S's hand causing the boy to blush.

"You have my word. Welcome to Remnant, Kingdom of Vale, Beacon Academy."