Settling in

2B and 9S had arrived at Beacon, taking in the massive structure. It was grey, had a tower at the way top of it which was no doubt Ozpin's office. Both of them ignored the looks the humans gave them from their general appearance, like as if they were aliens of sorts. Both looked at eachother before nodding and proceeding to walk inside. The sound that was the most loudest that broke the silence was 2B's heeled boots clacking against the floor as she carried a suitcase in her left hand, 9S carrying a duffle bag. Despite their blindfolds they could see just fine.

Using the scroll provided to them, 2B used it to open the door to their dorm and enter inside it, closing the door behind him as they looked at it. It was plain, but with some decorations -on 9S's part because 2B saw no point in it- it would make it less dull to come home to whenever they came back from missions or whatever it was they were assigned to do. But what immediately caught their attention was the 4 beds in the room and both androids looked at eachother before back at the beds.

"There's 4 beds... what gives?" 9S asked.

"Analysis: Beacon Academy has 4 beds in each dorm to signify a team. Just like Team RWBY where there are 4 people. Suggestion: Remove the 2 extra beds." Pod 042 spoke up.

"But since there is only 2 androids, the extra 2 beds are meaningless. Suggestion: keep the extra 2 for storing items on it that you may need later." Pod 153's feminine voice rang out to which 2B said nothing but 9S shrugged along with the murmur of 'alright..' before they set their stuff on the bed. 2B sat on her bed while 9S sat across from her.

9S stretched, taking off his blindfold before taking off his boots and getting comfy on his bed. "We should get some rest... and when we can, get some pyjamas for tomorrow." He spoke before shutting his eyes as sleep took him.

2B sat there for a moment before proceeding to remove her own blindfold and heels before laying down on her bed. She stared at 9S's sleeping face...

A small smile seeped across her lips before she closed her eyes as well and let sleep overtake her