💜8-여덟💜

Im really really really sorry for not updating for such a long time! It's actually I was caught up with my YouTube channel, studies and stuff..
And from now onwards there will be no editing so there will be a lot A LOT  of mistakes, I'm sorry!
_____________________________________________________

Taehyung and Jeong-guk, who were soaked in water, looked at each other for a while and laughed, but soon their lips met again.
"Maybe we need a night out, right?" Taehyun sighed and nodded as he looked down. Taehyun laughed even more at his actions

"Ahhh, how sweet it is to be born! Right now I'm ready to eat you whole!" He leaned forward and bit Jeong-goo's chubby cheek, continuing to bite his lip. Taehyun immediately slipped his tongue into his lips and kissed her deeply.

Never once did Taehyun use his long fingers to unbutton his thin shirt and jeans.
"Look back, darling." Taehyun gasped and parted his lips.
"Does it hurt?" Taehyun laughed lightly as he asked in a slow but warm voice
"It doesn't hurt now," he said.

"Ahhh," Taehyun laughed and grabbed the shelf in front of him, and Taehyun laughed at his voice and continued to move his tongue. This process was repeated for about 10 minutes, and Taehyun just pulled out one of his tongues, turned it around, and grabbed his lips again. In the process, he did not forget to take off his top.
"Are you ready?" Taehyun said as he sucked on her neck, and soon he turned around, took a few kisses on her back, and pulled her out.

"I did it!" He nodded lightly as he warned again. Taehyun snatched it up a few times and threw it directly into Jeong-gu's tight hole.
"Mhhh," he said, making a loud noise and opening his mouth, while Taehyun gave his crazy friend a moment to relax and began to lick his back again. Soon he began to move, panting in the direction of his eyebrows.
"Ahh, ohhh," Jeong-woo moaned uncontrollably, as if he didn't need anything but Taehyun's big penis now. Taehyun, on the other hand, was intoxicated by his groan, and from time to time he continued to growl faster and harder.

"Mhhh, more -... ahh, faster," Jeong-goo shouted, holding out one hand as if to encourage Taehyung.
"Ginsh! Honey! Ginsh out loud!" When Taehyun said that and accelerated even faster, Jeong-goo would scream in a crazy, chaotic voice that he hadn't heard before.
It took him almost 30 minutes to do that, and Taehyun let out a loud bang without exploding.
"It was great." Taehyun said, still breathing, pulled him out, turned him around, and kissed him.
"Taehyun. I'm tired." Taehyun chuckled and kissed his lips a few more times.

"Then let's go," I said, covering myself with my coat and pants. He closed his eyes in her arms, wrapped his legs around her waist, and wrapped his arms around her neck as if he were a baby.
They left the cafe and came to Taehyun's car, where Taehyung put Jeong-goo in the front seat, upholstered and postponed his seat, kissed him a few times on the forehead, and sat on the other side.

"I'm tired of that. It's a white animal." Taehyun shook his head and said, a smile never left his face, but the phone rang, and no, he immediately changed his face when he saw the caller.

Silence
010-896-756

-"Hello?" Just then, Jim's screams came from behind the phone.
"You said you'd come. Taehyun! Are you kidding me? I've been waiting for you for 10 hours. Damn, get ready. Do you understand! Fuck! Come right now! Or you won't even think to see me again!" I'll give you 10 minutes! "
Taehyun sighed at what he said, looked at Jeong-goo, and headed for the hotel.
"Prepare the room! To rest as comfortably as possible," he said as he hugged Jeong-goo to the front desk.

"203. Director," I said, bowing.
Then he took the key from her and headed for the elevator, where he sat down and went upstairs.
"Have a good rest, darling." Taehyun laid Jeong-goo on the bed, kissed his forehead and lips, and left the room. He took the elevator again and headed for the floor where he lived.
"9 minutes and 43 seconds. You did it," Jimin said with a laugh, and as he approached Taehyun, he motioned for him to stop with a sigh instead of a laugh.
"Stay ... So ... it's over now. Jimin. We've been together for a long time. Two years, a long time. So now is enough. Let's not see each other again!" he said. Jimin lowered his lips a little and kept looking ugly

"I know. What? Did I feel bad enough to see a new animal? Bad shit!" I immediately put on my clothes and left the room on Taehyun's shoulder. Taehyun, who was left behind, sighed, holding his head
"I didn't know it was so difficult," he said, cursing himself.