💜12-열둘💜

"Jeong-guk? It may seem too early, but I want to know why you suddenly disappeared." Tae-hyun sighed.
"It's just ... my father is heavily in debt, and my mother ... has committed suicide." Taehyun's eyes widened in shock at the sudden truth
"So ... where is your father now?" When he looked at Jeong-goo, he wiped away his tears and laughed lightly
"She's fine! She's in jail, isn't she?" Taehyun was surprised
"Why are you laughing so much?" I looked at him with tears in my eyes but a small smile

"Because ... I put my father in jail," he said.
"Ain?"
"Yeah. I did it. I declared it. So what! I didn't do anything wrong. He's getting what he deserves!"
○○○
"I'm sorry, I just wanted to give you some information. Just as I was walking around this area, a young man ran at high speed and ran past me. Then I went into the other place - a woman was lying there covered in blood. 16th Street, Tundemun. If she doesn't come now, she's going to die.

"Bad whore," I said, smiling more and more at my father's goods coming from afar, and tossing the woman's bloody clothes at him.
His father shook his head at the clothes
"Do these kids!" He turned it around, but he didn't know that his hands were covered in blood.
At that moment, the sound of a police car rang out, and Jeong-goo's father was startled and threw his clothes away, and many policemen ran after him.
Soon, the man was arrested and stopped to watch his father kill the police, still smiling at him.

○○○

"Why did he kill her?" Taehyun's question made Jeong laugh
"I just ... went with my father. And then ... I couldn't stand it," Taehyun applauded.
"You weren't a little rabbit, were you?" He shook his head
"No. I'm just-saddened by my mother's death, especially when I think it all happened to my father. What else could it be?"

"Don't panic. I understand you. And it doesn't matter to me how different you are from me. You'll always be my little rabbit to me. All right?" He smiled and nodded.
"And for the West - don't worry. It may be uncomfortable for you, but I don't want you to work. Just hug you all day or-" Taehyun raised his eyebrows and slapped Jeong-go in embarrassment.
"What are you talking about?" Taehyun laughed
"So? Allow me?" He wiped away the tears that had not dried
"Accept my offer because I will heal your unhealed wounds. Do you understand?" Between asking and pushing, he laughed

"Yeah. I don't work, I just sit next to you all day laughing." Then he laughed out loud and hugged her.

"So today is the first day?"
"I think so."
"Now let's hug like this all day."