Flag Smashers

Sam and Viktoriya were downstairs in the house. "You're not so bad once you kinda warm up." He complimented. "Warm. Up?" She asked. "Yeah. You've...gotten used to me." He told. She gave a nod. Recieving his answer. "When someone's, tough. Hard. Always...not really talking. That's being cold. Being warm is, you're open." He told her. She understood. He got a notification from Redwing. The Flag Smashers were located. And a text message from Bucky. Viktoriya watched over his shoulder.

I'm on my way. Bringing something too. Where can we meet?

Sam looked towards his sister in the kitchen. "Sis, we gotta go. Take care of business." Sam told her. "Okay. Stay safe." She said. Viktoriya looked to her. "I am not dead yet." She told her. His sister didn't know whether to take that as a compliment or an insult. Sam replied to Bucky of a location. Then put his phone away and walked out with Viktoriya. "You ever smile?" He asked her. "No." She replied. "That's gonna change." Sam told her. They got in his truck and he buckled in. Then looked to her. "Buckle up." He said. She took the seat belt and pulled it across then clicked it in. "Good girl." He added. Then started the truck and left. "I was only told that, when I completed a mission." She told him. The cab was quiet for a moment. "You didn't get out much, did you?"
"I was out, when...Hydra fell. The building, it collapse. I had no home. So I wander streets."
"Did you always speak English?"
"Net."
"Only Russian?"
"Da."
"You do alright though. For learning English for five years."
"It is difficult. But, I do what...you understand."
"I do get you. And it's my pleasure to help when you need it."
"Where are we going?"
"To the airport. Gonna meet my man, Torres. And Bucky. Then I'm off to Germany. Redwing says that's where the Flag Smashers are."
"Those people. They are like me. Like Winter Soldier. You need me with you."
"That's sweet. But are you sure?"
"Da. I will fight with you."
"Alright."

He pulled up to the airport and they unbuckled then got out. She closed the door nicely then walked with him. "You've gotten the hang of using your limbs!" He complimented. She gave a nod. They went inside and walked up some stairs. She followed him and he stopped. Facing a poster. It was of the new icon that was John Walker. Captain America. Joaquin Torres approached them. "Have you met him yet? I hear he's a really nice guy." He complimented. Viktoriya grabbed the poster off the wall and tore it in half. "Not a fan. Message recieved." Joaquin said. She looked to him. "Hello." She said. He smiled. "Hi!" He happily replied. Sam began to walk to another set of stairs but they lead down. "It's...really good to see you in person." Joaquin told her. "The...feeling...is same." She said. "Still struggling, huh? That's okay! I got you." He told her. They walked on side by side. He gestured her to go downstairs first. She did without hesitation or eye contact to him. She jogged down then walked along the floor and headed towards Sam and Bucky. "Where is Viktoriya?" Bucky asked. Sam looked to her. Then Bucky did. "Winter Soldier." She said. Standing by them. "It's Bucky, now." He told her. And held up a bag. "Brought you some plums." He said. She took the bag. "They help with memory." He told her. Sam began to walk towards a large war plane.

Viktoriya, Bucky and Joaquin followed. "You turn civilian." She said, as she reached in the bag and took a plum out. "Yes. I'm, being me. Not what Hydra made me. And I hope you're doing the same." He said. "I am Viktoriya. I know nothing else." She told him. They walked up the large ramp and inside. Sam sat down and Bucky did too. Joaquin sat down beside Sam. Viktoriya sat beside Bucky. She took a bite of the plum. The hangar door closed and the plane engines started. Then ran to the runway and took off in flight. The ride was quiet. Bucky was given a leather jacket to wear instead of a sweater. "You need to look battle ready." Joaquin told him. Bucky took his sweater off. Revealing his black vibranium arm. Viktoriya grabbed his metal wrist. He looked to her. She stood and examined his arm. "Is it better?" She asked. "It works better. Yeah." He responded. She let go of his hand. Then put the plum in her mouth and took off her leather jacket. Revealing her metal arms. Joaquin and Sam watched. Bucky put on his leather jacket. "They did a number on you both. Didn't they?" Joaquin asked them. "Her more than me. Her legs are that way too." Bucky said. "I am not ashamed." She replied. "Can I?" Joaquin asked. She extended her left arm to him. Bucky did up the leather jacket then sat down, as Joaquin felt her metal arm. "This is next level. I mean, his is too." He complimented. Then let her arm go. He smiled then walked on past crates and an ATV. He stood by a side door and opened it. He watched outside. "We're near the drop site." He told them. She looked to Sam and Bucky.