Sharon Carter

A group of guys on bikes escorted the car halfway to the location. Sam looked back at them and Viktoriya stared straight ahead. Focused. Bucky remained steady, and focused. The driver went to a spot and parked. The men got out and Sam helped Viktoriya step out of the car. They each began to follow Zemo. Sam walked behind him. Viktoriya followed and Bucky behind her. They walked through on some street and up onto a bridge. None of them were speaking to one another. Just remaining quiet and focused. They headed down some stairs to a party area. Sam watched around and looked up at a purple neon sign of a monkey's face. Viktoriya looked back to a wall with graffiti The Power Broker is watching. She paid attention ahead then caught up to Sam. They walked into a Club full of people. It was so crowded they all became very close to one another. Ready to comply? Winter Soldier? Zemo asked in Russian. Viktoriya maintained focus. She was ready for anything. They walked to a bar and Sam turned his body so his left arm leaned onto the bar. She leaned full forward onto the bar. Her arms under her breasts. "I didn't expect to see you here." The bartender told Zemo. "Plans changed. We have business to do. For Selby." He told the bartender. "The usual?" The Bartender asked Sam. Sam gave a nod. The bartender turned around then opened a jar and took a snake out. Sam watched as the man placed the snake on the counter. And cut it open.

He picked out a piece of it's insides and put it in a shot glass with liquor in it. Then gave it to Sam. Sam picked it up. "I love these." He said. Viktoriya watched. "Cheers." Zemo said and clinked shot glasses with him then drank his own shot. Sam lifted the glass and hesitated. Then knew he had to commit. He drank the shot then expressed it was good. The Bartender didn't care. Viktoriya gave a half smile then watched ahead. A man with a bald head and long beard approached Zemo. "You're not welcome here." He warned. Viktoriya slowly turned to face her side out. Holding onto the bar with her left hand and leaning her right side out. Looking at the man. "Well, I have no business with you." Zemo calmly responded. "But if you insist, you can either talk to me..." Zemo told the man. Who looked at Bucky. "New haircut?" He asked. "Or you can bring Selby." Zemo strictly told the man. The man began to leave. They watched him go. "Is the Power Broker real?" Bucky asked. "Every Kingdom needs a King. Let's just stay focused." Zemo answered. Facing the bar again. "Do you know him?" Sam asked. "Only by reputation." Zemo honestly answered. Sam turned his back to the bar and Viktoriya stood steady with her weight shifted. She kept her eyes focused on what was ahead of Sam. "From what I know, he is Judge, Jury AND Executioner." Zemo said, while turning around. He began to call Bucky, Winter Soldier in Russian as a man approached. Then he said Attack. The man grabbed Zemo's shoulder and Bucky grabbed the man's wrist. Bending it backwards and began to walk him back.

He slammed the man down and began to fight others, as he once did. Sam, Zemo and Viktoriya all watched. He defeated strong men with ease. "It didn't take long for him to swing back. Did it?" Zemo asked Sam. People began to cock their guns. Sam, Zemo and Viktoriya watched all around. Bucky slammed one man onto the bar with his Wakandan arm. Sam grabbed his arm. Zemo whispered over his back. "Stay in character. Or it will blow our cover." He said. Sam nicely slid his hand off Bucky's arm. Zemo leaned only to Bucky's side. That is good, soldier. Zemo said, in Russian. Bucky released the man. "Selby will see you now." The Bartender told them. "Thank you." Zemo told him, and began to leave. "You good?" Sam quietly asked Bucky. Bucky looked to him and gave a nod, sniffed then followed Baron. Sam walked on with Viktoriya following. He let her go ahead of him and she followed Bucky. They were lead by Zemo to a secret room. "You know, Baron. No one just comes into my bar and makes demands." Selby, a woman, said. "Not a demand. An offer." Zemo told her, as he sat in a chair. Bucky walked past behind him then stood steady. Looking serious. "Lots changed since you last..." Selby spoke, but paused herself. Watching Viktoriyaand Bucky stand steady and focused. "By the way, I thought you were rotting away in a German prison." She added. Turning her focus from them to Zemo.