Extra

Vote
&
Comment
I've decided to keep my title thanks to those who commented.

This is my favorite chapter so maybe you'll like it too.

Chapter 5

Tree after tree they all look the same I stumble and fall over a root in the ground.

I quickly get myself up and keep going regardless of my bleeding leg. I hear the thud of feet behind me but I make myself go on.

I look behind me to see a deep blood red color in the shape of eyes. I gasp and speed up as my legs start to burn from the length I've been running.

I'm breathing very hard and my wolf is whimpering alot and I don't understand. My body is shutting down. Sweat drops down my forehead as I tread on. The noise gets closer and I know it'll catch me.

I quickly turn right in hopes of losing it but I'm tackled to the ground by a strong force. I look up only to meet that horrid red on the face of Grant.

"Grant?" I ask looking at him up and down, his voice is deeper than I remember when he speaks.

"shut up" I flinch at his tone and seal my mouth shut. He rips my shirt off of my body and continues with the rest of my clothing

"you'll do as I say" that minising voice hisses at me. I try to get out of his grip only to have him tighten it. all the struggling has bombarded me from seeing his nakedness above me.

He positions his self between my legs and begins moving his hips forward .. I wake to my body covered in sweat. I try to control my breathing but its no use my heart is going out of control as it beats against my chest.

It was HIM. Why does it have to be him. Its not the first time. I've had dreams before but this time he caught me. Usually I never see who it is. Now I know. It was HIM. I lay back down, my breathing better than before and try to go back to sleep.

How was it. Idk why I like this chapter I just do. But I'll update the next chapter in a day or so. Thanks for reading
Vote
&
Comment
Thanks