You're not Somebody I Wanna Lose

-Six's Pov-

Mono jumps down from the table. What food should i get? Nothing like water. I'll spill it!  Maybe I could go outside and get something. I start to replace my steps back to outside. There I am greeted by a very tall person. "THE HUNTER?!" I think to myself. Then a force lifts me and starts to carry me. Wait- "MONO?!" I yell out. "How in the hell are you carrying me??" I ask. "My shoulder?" He says a bit confused. "We just gotta go. The Hunter is here!" He says. 

-Mono's Pov-

"We just gotta go. The Hunter is here!" I say. I'm doing my best to protect her. What was she thinking? Just then i spot a hole and start running towards it.  Putting Six in and then myself.  I then look down at her to see if shes okay. Wait- look down? Oh my god im on Six! I turn flustered red. " S-sorry if i hurt you Six. You're not somebody I wanna lose." I say embarrassed.  "Here's you're hat Mono." Says Six with a little smile on her face. "O-oh thanks!" I say. I put my hat back on. "Now off before I eat you." Six says with a scowl. "Sorry! Sorry!" I say with a scared look. Once we both get up i get surprised with a forehead kiss. "Thanks for saving my life! Ill return the favor soon." She says. I nod. We then climb out of the hole and walk to the raft. We both push it off the shore and climb on. Set sails to the city!

S : I didn't get any food.

M : No. It's okay. You're safe at least.

S :  Well we don't know how long this trip is.

M : If you really need too you can eat me.

S : WHAT?? I can't do that! You're the closest person near me.

M : Well I do have bread.

-Six punches Mono in the arm and giggles-

S : I can't wait to spend the future with you.

M : Do you swear?

S : Fuck.

M : N-No like promise.

S : Oh. Sorry.

M : Its okay! Now do you pinky promise?

S : Yeah :)

Check Out The Next Parts! Also If You Want Comment About What You Think For This Part Of The Story! <33