Please, don't move.

-Six's Pov-

"Thanks for sticking with me guys!" Seven says. "You're welcome!" Mono says. We all continue walking back noticing that somebody that's WAYYYY bigger than us is walking towards us. We dont mind it. Then I get picked up by- A Teacher? "OOOOOOHHHHH SNAP!" I say laughing my ass off. The boys look terrified as The Teacher stretches her neck to them.  "I'm hungry-" I say with reasons. The Teacher then sets me down and points off us to the lunch room, ad walks off. 

The boys run over to hug me. "How did you do that?" Mono asks. "Were dressed up like smart students, if we can speak we are some of the smartest!" I say happily. "Just don't break the rules. Yet i break them all." I say with a grin. "Let's get out of here through."

-They keep walking down the halls looking for a way to the other side of the school building-          "I found a locked elevator." I point to and say. "Good job!" Mono says happily. "Now we know where to go. Thanks." Seven says. Out of the blue i snatch Mono's bag hat and put it on. 

"You look cute with that on

"You look cute with that on." Mono says nicely. I blush. "Can i wear it for a bit?" I ask generously. "Of course you can!" He says with enjoyment. "Okay weirdo's lets go." Seven says. We hear the bell go off. "Let's head to class" I say. Once we all walk to class we all take a seat next to each other. As they had tables with three chairs each. I sit on the left, Seven sits in the middle, and Mono sits on the right.

-Class starts. The Teacher walks in and starts teaching-                                                                                     "Psst." Mono whispers. "What?" I whisper back. The Teacher looks at us. We all keep quiet. The i notice that Seven's hand was getting closer. I hold his hand. As the teacher looks away I say, "Don't touch me. I WILL BITE YOU." He automatically moves his hand away. Mono notices what i said and looks at me confused, but he's not worried about it.

Check Out The Next Parts! Also If You Want Comment About What You Think For This Part Of The Story! Finally I got this story out.  <33