Chapter 1

^House at the top is The Potter Family Home^

 May 13, 2021;

Harry's Entry:

Many people in London find me to be a spoiled brat as soon as they see my house, because my parents are filthy rich. Well that's extremely obvious, we have a fucking 'guest' house. Well actually it's mine. But there is only one reason, it's because I'm dying. Yeah my best friend and only friend, Danica Jones, says I'm not actually going to die I've made it almost 2 years past my estimated death date. I mean yeah, it must be amazing to be that sick kid because you get all the attention, right? Wrong. Ever since I was 13 I've had all eyes on me, because they don't want me to drop dead. I mean having Cancer SUCKS! I decided against chemo, until about 3 months ago when I was forced into it. I'm losing my hair, because of it. The doctor found a way to get rid of it faster, which has to do with CUTTING my leg off! Like sure I would LOVE to be Cancer FREE! But I also LOVE having TWO legs, thank you very much! As a 17 year old, 18 in July, I am a straight A student (though sexually- I'm bent in half). I mean having almost NO friends, not being able to do much physical activity, and the constant free time; it's pretty easy to finish all your schoolwork and study.

I luckily got my mother to allow me to go to in-person school for half the week. I also got both my parents to allow me to have the 'guest' house! Smart of me because I started to look at things differently. Like, for example, how much more attractive boys' are. Or how their body's look in the way of the sun beams. Maybe that's why I have a girl best friend, or why girl clothes look more comfortable to me, and why I have an urge to put them on.

July 31, 2021;

Harry's Entry:

My mother came to talk to me today. Apparently Estella (younger sister, twin of Jameson) Wanted a room in my 'guest' house, and my mother asked me if it was okay to give her one, because she's 'going through some stuff'. Of course I lost it, and told her absolutely NOT! I mean I have Cancer and am going to die and my family is up my ass 24/7, I don't need her doing the same thing when I'm in my personal space. NO. THANK. YOU. Then Estella has the audacity to barge in my 'guest' house, crying, asking if what I said was true. Obviously I told her the truth, what she said next, will haunt me for the rest of my life. She said 'I hope you die'  She obviously didn't mean it right!?!? Estella knows I am dying so she doesn't mean it, RIGHT? I mean she said it on my Birthday... So, maybe she did mean it. 

I'm 18 today, yesterday I got an acceptance letter to my DREAM college. I haven't told my parents, nor Jameson yet. I think I should tell Danica; but then again, who knows how she'll react. I sent a text to them, as soon as I got the acceptance letter. I asked them over to dinner the 31st of August. So I am going, maybe I'll have my first boyfriend! I know they aren't going to be happy; then again, maybe Estella willWho knows? Most certainly NOT me!

Here's Chapter 1! Hope you liked it! 

591 Words