"the sea is not meant for ladies but for she-pirates"

"My sweet darling- oh my daring sweet darling...your eyes are of the sea."

your love 

       The cutlass slashed through the air, the gory damage surrounding her. Fallen foes, allies, and ones of her own very crew. Dead. Some at her own blade and others fallen by her very own crew. When you had a job, you got it done with no questions asked.

       That was how the Lex loca worked.

       Her cutlass made contact with a man's sword. "Give up." She growled at him as she leaned into her cutlass, her dark eyes piercing into his droopy brown eyes. "I, the Captain of the Bloody-Phantom, will never give up as long as I shall live. Especially not to some dame who relies on her crew to do the dirty work for her." 

       "Then you shall die at my feet as your ship falls into ruins." She snarled. The link the swords had created was pulled back as she ducked down. Hopping back up she managed to get a slice in at his inner thigh. He screamed out only momentarily before slamming the butt of his sword down at her jaw. There was barley enough time to leap away before the white lights flicked into her vision. She felt the pain, but her trained body absorbed it quickly. 

       She carelessly spat blood onto the deck of the ship, an act of proving she did not care about the minor damage he could cause on her. 

       Once again their sword's met, but this time she was prepared. He groaned as she brought her knee up to his stomach. The Captain's cutlass dropped between them. For the flash of a second she saw the man's eyes flash with fear for his own life. It did not matter. She had won already.

       Her cutlass made contact with a Captain's flank, he let out a scream as she kicked him down to the deck. She slowly came back to the world around her, taking her head out of the sword fight. Sometimes she forgot her surroundings and everything around her happening. The fight drove her into her own mind as she strategized her next move. 

       Her one fatal flaw. Lost in the need for blood.

        Her crew had already taken control of the Bloody-Phantom, bodies everywhere. Few of her crew were still dueling, thinning the numbers until they hit zero. He now knelt at her feet as the swords clashed and guns fired around the fiery lass. A river of crimson blood flowed from his temple, where she had smacked the butt of her cutlass to only a few minutes prior. 

       His bloody side was beginning to spill out onto the deck, "Please- I beg of you... we have nothing but the coins you have already plundered!" He sputtered, spit flying from his tooth chipped mouth. Filthy hands reached out at her boots in a desperate attempt in pleading for his already lost life. 

       They were the nice kind of boots that you wanted to keep filth and blood away from, thick black leather that only stopped before her knees, golden buckles. The kind of boots that had been traded seven pigs and one cow for. She found it near impossible to keep them clean, especially in her specific line of work.

       She swung her left leg forward, the outsole and the welt making harsh contact with the man's pudgy nose. She did not even wince as the crunch signified that the impact had been complete. The man fell back, now sputtering and clutching onto his broken nose. There was nothing he could do as his ship and crew were dominated before his eyes. Under her control.

       "A lady with such beauty as yourself must have a kind heart, shouldn't she! Surely you have one lass- find it somewhere inside of you to spare me, I don't even mind if you kill my crew." He weeped, trying to raise himself, but she stepped a boot onto his chest to keep him down. He was becoming desperate, she could see it in his eyes.