Standard

The young girl whimpered as she felt the cold blade be pressed into her neck. If she just breathed it would all be over soon enough. The older was on top of her with a cheeky smile that made her grimace and her stomach weak. One wrong move and she'd have a scar with her for the rest of her life. She couldn't fathom how she'd get out of this situation on time. She felt more pressure put on her lower half as she slowly peered her eyes open.

The older caressed her face like a loving mother. She could've melted into the touch if the knife wasn't pressed so tightly to her neck. The blade was five inches with a playboy bunny etched into it. To say this was a normal thing for the two was an understatement. It didn't keep Ryzeth from being more than petrified each time it happened. The rare part of this occurrence was that Ryzeth was actually enjoying herself.

This was the first time she felt euphoria within a dangerous situation. She was snapped out of her trance when she was slapped softly on her cheek. Not hard enough to bruise, but hard enough for her eyes to snap open. Her eyes fluttered up to the figure that kept her trapped against the rather warm floor.

"Oh don't you look like a doll when you're oh so helpless."

The words flew off the older girls tongue like slick honey. Ryzeth couldn't help but feel her cheeks heat up from the rather sadistic sentence. Without another word, Kennedi raised herself off the younger and walked away. She resisted the urge to turn her head and spare her a glance. Not wanting to make a further scene, Ryzeth lifted herself off of the floor and started on her journey home.

She caught her breath before pushing open the rather clean door to her house. Her mother gave her a short smile and let it be known that dinner was ready whenever she was ready to feast upon it. Ryzeth stumbled her way up the steps and into her room as she felt a slight pain under her chin.

She thought it was normal until the pain continued. She quickly pulled out her phone. As she tilled her head up she snapped a quick photo. It didn't take long for the young girl's lips to part slightly from the photo. She saw a small "K" etched into her warm skin. A small smirk appeared on her face.

Her slender fingers traced over the initial for no less than thirty seconds. She wasn't seemingly bothered by having a part of the older girl on her. Her cheeks turned rather pink for the second time today.

She slipped on her bralette made of cotton and matching shorts. She sent her mother a quick text concerning whether her father was home yet. When she received a quick "no", she let out a breath she didn't know she was holding. He hadn't touched her a certain way but would make comments about what she wore around the house. As long as she was clothed, she didn't see a problem with it and neither did her mother.

No one bothered to argue with the man though, it would just end in insults and dirty looks. She spent a few minutes a the dinner table with her mother discussing her day. She left out the brightly light dinning room and into the safe space she called her room. Her natural kinky hair was tucked into a silk bonnet that kept her hair away from water until it as her wash day. The single ring slipped off her finger and was put onto a ledge near her sink.

The strong current of her sink could be heard as she washed her face preparing to cleanse her face. Her skin had come a long way since last year. After cleansing she patted her face dry with a cotton blue towel. One pump was enough to spread the facial lotion across her pretty brown skin.

She started at herself in the mirror and pressed her finger to the initial under her chin for one final time. It burned , just how she liked it. Walking out of her bathroom she allowed her body to lay across her bed. Her thoughts consumed her as she drifted off to sleep.