Fresh

Warnings: Eating Disorder & Mention of Panic Attacks 

 She felt a gentle hand being placed on her hip and jolted up and away from the sink. She turned around quickly to be met with an all too familiar face. 

"What the hell is wrong with you?" 

The tan older held a small smile on her face that was contagious. 

" I don't know why you didn't expect me to take you to school like any other day, but hurry up" 

It was true that Kennedi walked Ryzeth to school each and every day, never missing a day. The darker toned girl moisturized herself and put together an outfit that matched the weather outside that day. She made her way downstairs finding Kennedi conversating with her mother and father. She said a quick good morning and scrolled through her phone while making small talk with everyone at the table. 

The girls both hummed a tone together whilst cleaning up the kitchen and heading out the door, but not before saying goodbye. Kennedi brushed herself up against the other while tapping against her thigh. It was an unspoken sign for her to speed up her pace. So the girl did. She held onto her skirt and pulled it down a bit. 

The older noticed and said, " I told you not to wear that short ass skirt out" 

Ryzeth could hear the tang of annoyance in her voice when she said that. She loved the way the skirt fit on her while Kennedi felt the complete opposite. 

"It may be too small but at least it gives me motivation to lose some weight" the younger said 

"You don't need to lose weight so please just shut up" she spoke with that same annoyance in her voice 

She did exactly as she was told and stopped talking. They weren't too far from the school but Ryzeth traced the initial on the underside of her chin on the way. Kennedi took notice of this and opened her mouth to speak. 

"I'm guessing you found the letter I wrote" she said with a smirk evident in her voice 

" It's kind of hard not to when you trapped me under your thighs and did it" Ryzeth said hiding her smile 

The two made sure to put their "contraband" deep inside their backpacks so no one could go looking for it. Ryzeth would only carry around Kennedi's vape pens because she was trying to help ween her off of nicotine. It was somewhat her fault for getting her addicted to it anyways. 

The "contraband" Kennedi held onto for Ryzeth was just her favorite teddy bear that she liked to have in case of a panic attack. She still remembered how scared the younger was when she got her first panic attack. She would never admit that all she wanted to do the moment she got that call from her was just to hold her. She felt a pang in her chest every time Ryzeth would choke on her words while trying to tell her what happened. 

The truth is that neither of them remembered what Ryzeth was crying about that night. Now they did know that she could have these panic attacks and how to help her. They went their separate ways to other classes and texted each other every now and then. Kennedi complained the whole day about having to wake up early and hear about different assignments due on different dates. 

The younger kept her calm throughout it all by texting back fast and offering to give her breaks throughout her long periods. She turned the offers down and told the kinky haired girl to get off her phone and pay attention in class. She knew that Kennedi was only half way joking and would teach her a lesson if she missed something in class. 

Her words weren't to be taken lightly when it came to a punishment. It wasn't always physical. One of the times she had to get off her phone for a few hours and couldn't have any contact with the other for a few days. She knew that if she was having another panic attack she could call her, but nothing other than that. She couldn't even text her to update her about her day. It killed her to not be able to text about what was going on in her class and how annoying everyone was being. 

It was even worse when she got that punishment on weekends. She had to stay off her phone and could only watch tv to pass the time. She loved spending her weekends going on little trips to different places with Kennedi. She didn't know why she followed through with the punishment and did everything by the rules, but she did. She wasn't scared of Kennedi, but she knew everyone of her weaknesses and exactly how to get in touch with them. 

They hadn't been friends for long but they were so close that no one questioned how long they were friends either. They weren't the queens of the school, but they were respected and stayed out of the way from all the drama. Ryzeth always reminded Kennedi that staying away from people who caused stress would keep her skin clear. 

Not a minute went by without Kennedi and Ryzeth both thinking about each other. It was like they were a perfect match. Kennedi was the more dominant type of friend who always knew when to take control and when to stay back and let things play out. She let Ryzeth have all the freedom she wanted as long as she was safe and wasn't disrespecting people when it wasn't needed. 

Ryzeth was a powerful submissive. She knew when to listen but also when to say no. She wouldn't let Kennedi boss her around if there was no true intention behind it. There have been plenty of times she said no to Kennedi. As long as she explained why she was refusing, Kennedi always agreed on it and the two went about their day. 

She was snapped out of her trance when everyone started packing up on the last two minutes of the day. Ryzeth took her phone and placed it in her pocket as she walked out of the class. 

A sudden hand was felt on her wrist as she was yanked into a dark room.