Chapter 1

I flinched, shit. He doesn't like it when i do that. I'm really going to get it now.
"What did i tell you Cecilia?" he snarled at me, "Well you now what happens now."
My heart quickened it's pace inside my chest, i wasn't normally scared but Johnny , my boyfriend, made it so hard for me to fight back. He always made me feel inferior and i have just gotten used to being submissive to him, it's a self defense mechanism of mine that i'm not grown out of yet.
"Johnny," i started.
"NO!" he fired back at me, " You don't get to speak doll, all you get now is punishment for what you did to me."
This is what scared me, i didn't do anything so why is he acting like this?
"Johnny, what did i do??" i managed to sputter out.
"You know EXACTLY what you have done you little whore, did u honestly think i wouldn't find out? I can't believe you slept with my brother!
  Ok yeah, yeah i did do that but still he's always been abusive i've just been to blind to see it. I always thought it was normal. I was pulled out of my thoughts when i felt the sting of the first slap. I can only imagine the look of shock on my face. Usually he yelled at me a lot more before resorting to physical violence, he must be really mad.
   I tried to stand but found myself unable to. He was pinning me on the ground. Oh fuck damn it, he was about to rape me i knew it, it always happens when he's really mad. He suddenly started slamming me on the ground so hard my vision went dark and my head was throbbing. Everything went black.

"uhh m-master?"
"What do you want now?" my patience was wearing thin with the insolent servants of mine. They were always bugging me somehow or another.
"Your chariot is ready King Lucifer," he quickly stated. Oh, well i suppose i did call for my chariot.
"Very well, i will be back promptly." I told him. I had to go on a business leave to the surface. Maybe i should introduce myself. Hello my name is Lucifer, yes yes king of hell or the underworld whatever you want to call it. I have a pretty good business running down here. I collect souls, torture them, reward them (though not very often), all that good stuff. It passes the time anyways.
"Ah hello again Lucifer, it's been some time hasn't it?" Liam, my partner, asked me.
" You know that's not the proper way to address me Liam, i am a king not a friend" i firmly told him.
"Of course your majesty, hello King Lucifer."
" Hello Liam, i assume you have the list?"
" Yes your majesty, it's right here." He handed me a list of names, sometimes it gets really busy in my line of work so i enlist help. The list of names is the truly evil, corrupt people that are still living, but if they are in the list then they won't be alive much longer. I gave Liam his pay for the list and turned away.
" Thank you Liam see you soon." I called over my shoulder.
" Of course your majesty." I heard him walking back to whatever sink hole he crawled from. I hated having to rely on shady figures for business but they get the job done so i deal with it. "AHHHHH NO STOP IT!" What was that? It sounded far off but why am i hearing voices? It sounded feminine and it sounded like she was in trouble.

I woke up feeling cold air hit my skin, i tried to move my hand to cover up but i couldn't move. I groggily looked up and saw my hands handcuffed to the bed, and i looked at my feet seeing the same thing, shit. I had a crushing headache so i layed my head back down and closed my eyes. Not for long though, i felt rough hands on my bare skin and knew it was Johnny.
" Hey doll, you awake so soon?" He asked innocently.