❄︎3❄︎

Edited! 

𝑀𝑜𝑛𝑑𝑎𝑦 𝑚𝑜𝑟𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑔:

𝑉𝑖𝑛𝑛𝑖𝑒'𝑠 𝑝𝑜𝑣:

I let out a loud groan as I heard my phone ringing for the third time, it was mom calling from work to make sure I fed the dog. it's six in the morning mom. . .  what happened between me and Jules at Chase's party meant nothing to me, but she had this weird filthy imagination that made me wanna taste her lips and when I finally did I couldn't take her out of my head. 

After about an hour of lying awake and thinking about Jules, I thought maybe taking a shower would clear my mind off of her, yet I found myself thinking about her again. I finished showering brushed my teeth and got dressed.

" Morning!" I spoke getting into chase's car and they said it back. Chase was acting strange and he was quite the whole time, he didn't say a word till someone crazily got in his way. " FUCKING MOVE" he yelled.

" Easy dude, who the fuck pissed in your cereal bowl." Baron shrieked.

" Jules- once the party is over! she came to my room and-" 

" and what?" I asked. 

I was breathing heavily, as he spoke. " She was fucking scared, she hugged me tight and slept until morning. She didn't leave her room the entire weekend, she didn't even talk to marshall. he had called twice to inquire about her because she wasn't answering his calls. That's why I didn't come last night I was afraid of leaving her alone," he added.

was I too rough, did I scare her that much, was I that gross to make her feel that way by kissing her?

" didn't you ask her what happened?" Baron questioned.

" I did, of course, she didn't tell me, Not to mention that I noticed a bruise around her wrists today." chase said making me more disgusted with myself.

" A bruise?" 

" she said it's her bracelet, The one that grandma gave her on her birthday. but she's lying because her bracelet is gold and gold doesn't leave bruises."

" This is awful... do you think someone did something to her at the party?"

 " That's why I fucking told her not to leave her room! I will not drop this until I find out what happened"

Goddammit... I happened...

End of pov.

__

Outfit: