❄︎7❄︎

Edited! 

After the intense scene between me and Vincent, he didn't say anything during dinner, didn't speak to me, didn't ridicule or make fun of me, and he didn't even say anything when my father complained about the Aaron thing...

My heart was beating fast, and the idea of being away for the weekend comforted me a bit, It was nearly seven o'clock when my eyes cracked open. I sighed stretching my arms out of the covers and felt sorry for leaving my peaceful heaven and go to school. 

Outfit:

 Hair:

I felt love hearts in my eyes as I saw my mom standing by the kitchen counter when I reached the bottom of the stairs, she was still wearing her hospital uniform and I could tell by her voice she was exhausted already

I felt love hearts in my eyes as I saw my mom standing by the kitchen counter when I reached the bottom of the stairs, she was still wearing her hospital uniform and I could tell by her voice she was exhausted already. " Good morning, sweety!" 

" Good morning, mom," I smiled before kissing her on the cheek. I grabbed a mug and just before pouring my coffee in it she released a sigh expressing how I shouldn't drink black coffee. but she eventually gave in. 

After my mother had gone to her bedroom. I finished making my pancakes and got a text from Marshall saying he was on his way to pick me up a few minutes later. I replied to his text and started eating. "Good morning, Hudson," Baron said as he entered the kitchen. I seemed to have no idea they stayed the night here.

" Did you guys spend the night here?" I asked.

" Yeah we did," Vinnie said as he walked into the kitchen wiping his eyes. I stood up from my chair before settling my backpack on my shoulders and stood by the counter sipping the rest of my coffee. " Are you going to school like that?" Vinnie asked looking at me up and down.

" Excuse you?" I asked raising my eyebrow.