11. The Mission

Our interactions were little. But Akuma had seemed so lively since they had arrived, and happened to grow a friendship with them. 'These little pests' Currently I had found myself walking with clenched fists and teeth, walking to get my next job, so I will not have to think about he scene before.

,,We want to spend time alone with Akuma for a bit. Without a stalker hanging around with us" Rin had childishly protested, clinging on Akuma's arm.

,,Ugh I hate them" I had not noticed that I had spoken my words out loud, until Alia, the new receptionist here, had asked ,,Who?". I abruptly turned to the source of the voice. Letting my tense figure relax, I clicked my tongue. ,,Beasts!" You could clearly hear the annoyance in my voice.

Suddenly a gasp was heard, as Alia looked scared. ,,Beasts?" Panic laced on her voice as she ranted on how they should eliminate them immediately. In this world Beasts were the strongest magical creatures. They looked nothing like a human, but could talk and act like a human. I sweat dropped, raising both of my hand to calm Alia down.

,,Alia, not real ones." She seemed to have calmed down, as she puffed her cheeks, and angrily stomped her foot looking like a mother scolding her child. ,,My gosh" She muttered rolling her eyes. ,,Anyways, you know he old factory, around uhhh south of the village." It was a Question she asked, but it sounded more like a statement. I nodded anyways.

,,It seems to have problems, and rumors about a ghost had started appearing. Your mission as a top class witch, since we don't know how strong the ghost is, is to see if the rumor is true and eliminate the ghost."

A Ghost?