15. Spending time

,,Huh?" My dumb ass had asked after he had given his name. He sweat dropped, giving a closed eye smile, a dumb founded aura spreading. ,,My name, miss Aquarius. It's Luke." He had said every single one of the words slowly, as if talking to a traumatized child, or telling a child their parents are dead. Basically mocking me. I knew he didn't mean it, but I felt anger rising up in me once again. My eyes twitched, while I huffed, crossing my arms and turning around. ,,I know!"

The aura changed, amusement radiated from him. It ended up with me getting pretty annoyed. ,,Lemme just kill you on spot right now." Just as I was about to hit him with the maximum force I had, he disappeared on spot, making me hit the floor. The floor cracked leaving a huge dent. I clicked my tongue while muttering ,,I wasn't even going to hurt him." Suddenly I was carefully pulled in a hug from the back, making me stiffen up.

,,You did." You could hear the smirk in his voice, as I unexpectedly, to him, punched him in the face. I was actually quite surprised when he hugged me. I had always thought that Ghosts were like the air, transparent, and that everything could go through them, but it seems like I was wrong.