The war (Part 1)

(Pretend i said in part 3 Bular aka Gunmar's son knows the plan)
Gunmar blasted a punch at Morgana as she just about dodged it.Gunmar grunted peering to his next target.

Draal came from surprise starting a mad fight with Bular,then Draal punched him in the nose as Bular grunted almost landing a punch on him Before Aarrgghh pushed Draal out of the way

Bular said
Bular:
Imagine my father seeing us right now?You are no pacifist you are a gumm gumm a sidekick a bersek kind of troll.

Aarrgghh turned some of his face parts into a glowing neon green

Toby:Don't let him get the best of you ar-

A gumm gumm hit Toby with his sword,Toby landed into a tree then came back punching the gumm gumm in the nose with his firey red hammer.The gumm gumm got triggered and tried hitting Toby again.Jim avoided Toby getting injured and used his trollhunter sword to send the gumm gumm away.

Toby:
Well umm thank you Jimbo that was awesome sauuuuuuuuce!

Jim:
Always got your back!

Meanwhile Morgana and Angor Rot were helping Argghh fight Bular.All of a sudden Morgana felt a force of power hitting her in the head making her fall next to a tree.She tried opening her eyes which were blury and saw a huge black figure with a blue decimar blade.Her eyes fully opened as she said.

Morgana:
No......you-you-you-you wouldn't......
AFTER ALL THIS POWER I GAVE YOU IN YOUR DECIMAR BLADE THIS IS HOW YOU TREAT ME  HOW DARE YOU YOUR YOUR A SELFISH RASCAL!!!!!!

Everyone froze and looked at Morgana and Gunmar in shock some of them gasped while other's couldn't find words to put into their mouths.

Gunmar:
I have killed my old leader AND I CAN DO IT AGAIN FOR A SECOND TIME!

Morgana used the power of her magical book to reduce her pain making her float in thin air.

All of them turned around seeing Darci and Mary filming......

PART FIVE COMING SOON........