kitty kisses

On a lovely Monday morning, all of class 1-a was trying to get over their hangovers as a result of what went on the previous night. Sneaking in alcohol on a Sunday was probably not the best idea, but they all needed some time to let go of all the stress they were under. It's not like they didn't have a good time. Several pictures on Kirishima's camera roll told them that.

Only now, nearly everyone was seen with a grumpy look on their face, probably supporting the biggest headache to exist. Even the oh-so bubbly Uraraka was growling at anyone who spoke above a whisper.

The only ones that didn't have a hangover were Kaminari, Iida, and Sero.

Kaminari had slipped into littlespace, so he wasn't allowed to drink with the rest of them. Iida had been put on babysitting duty since he was such a hardass about underage drinking, and Sero was too busy, high out of his mind, to even touch a drop of liquor. 

That was why it was a lovely Monday morning, Kaminari was running around like a chicken with its head cut off. The hyper ball of electricity accidentally turning on lights as he ran past them.

Speaking of, Mina groaned when the lamp right beside her flickered on. She hissed as one hand covered her eyes and the other went to paw at the switch to turn it off. "Denki! Please calm down, you're gonna blind us!"

She was quick to whisper an apology when she heard a few grumpy students growl at her volume.

Kaminari skid to a halt, whipping around to look back at Mina. A worried pout appeared on his chipper face and he raced back over. Having half a mind to whisper, "Sowwy Mimi."

And then he head-butted her...

Right in the nose.

"!!!"

Sero had the audacity to laugh as Mina yelped and clutched her nose. Kaminari head-butted her pretty aggressively, but he had no ill intent with the happy content look on his face. He smiled as if she wasn't in pain and bounced away.

"What did he do that for?" Mina whined.

Sero was too busy laughing, and getting death glares, to answer. Instead, Midoriya piped up, "Maybe... he was trying to give you his affection... in his own way?" He offered.

"Well goddamn does his affection hurt." Mina rubbed her nose, trying to see the damage and comically going cross-eyed.

Bakugou had enough of Kaminari's hyperness and stood from the armchair, reaching out to grab the back of the shorter blond's collar just as he was about to zoom by. He yanked Kaminari hard enough to get him to start coughing. They all would have been concerned if Kaminari didn't seem genuinely happy that Bakugou had nabbed his attention. "'Suki!" He whisper-cheered after his coughing fit.

"Why did you do that to Mina?" He demanded, taking the more scolding role this time around.

Kaminari was unfazed, he smiled up at Bakugou. "I gave her a kiss!"

"Hah?"

"Wike this!" And then Kaminari proceeded to slam his head up into Bakugou's chin.

"Dammit! You little twerp!" He didn't bother to control his volume this time, earning many groans throughout the common room. He let go of Kaminari's collar and he giggled, running away at lightning speed. A few lights turning on as he did so.

Sero was laughing so hard it progressed to ugly snorts as he tried to reel his laughter in.

"Shut the fuck up flat face," Bakugou grumbled, trying to take the attention off his aching chin. Kaminari really went hard with the whole 'kiss' thing.