Juicy x Smashing: Scream My Name

[This story includes kinks such as choking, overstimulation, etc.]

Juicy was in his editing room, drinking a monster (since he has good taste on periodt. 💅) He was going through different clips of a group recording, getting to a specific clip of Smashing making moaning sounds.

Smashing was in the opposite room, lounging in the living room. The two lived together, considering they were boyfriends. Juicy had headphones on, so even if Smashing was there, he couldn't hear any of what Juicy was watching.
He only could remember from the clips he saw.

Smirking, Juicy sat back in his chair, listening to the way Smashing put emphasis on different words, elongating words like "daddy" and "harder."

But..it was all directed towards Mully. Even though Juicy was his boyfriend. Juicy didn't like that one bit.

"Ew Smashing wtf is wrong with you?!" Mully wheezed, as Smashing laughed as well.

"I should be the one he's calling daddy.." Juicy said out loud, glaring.

Smashing peaked his head in the door of Juicy's editing room, smirking. He slowly walked up to Juicy, gently putting his hands on Juicy's shoulders. Juicy jumped slightly, shocked. He turned back towards Smashing, who was licking his lips.

"My oh my you sexy beast..who should be calling you daddy?"

Juicy smirked, already feeling a hard on in his pants. He stood up and took off his headphones, placing them on Smashing's ears. He crossed his arms, looking at Smashing.

Smashing raised an eyebrow, before hearing very..lewd words from his own mouth.

"Daddy mully! Harder! F-faster!!"

His face burned red, and he covered it after giving the headphones back to Juicy. "Guess how long I've been listening to it?" Juicy put a hand on his hip.

Smashing looked down to his pants, his blush darkening. "Well, long enough for you to conquer a semi.." Juicy blushed, forgetting his little pal. "Well," he sat down in his chair, and pulled Smashing towards him, turning him around and making him fall onto his lap.

Smashing somewhat squeaked in surprise, but a quiet gasp left his lips as he felt something quite stiff pressed against him.

"Wanna help out this semi?~" Juicy asked, letting his hands travel around Smashing's body.

Smashing grabbed onto the armrests of the chair, and took a shaky breath. "R-right now? You're still e-editing though, I don't wanna interrupt.."

Juicy kissed up his neck, bringing his hands to Smashing's nipples. He started to rub them, earning a groan from Smashing. "I can finish later, you know that. Don't make excuses for daddy.~"

Smashing bit his lip, gripping tighter onto the armrests. "Okay f-fine just calm down, would ya? Horny little twat."

Juicy frowned playfully, picking Smashing up and holding him by his ass. Smashing yelped, and wrapped his legs around him, being carried to their bedroom.

"Now that was mean. Looks like I'll have to punish you.~" Juicy whispered, kissing on his neck again as they made their way to the bedroom, finally kicking his door closed behind him, and dropping Smashing on the bed.

Juicy immediately made his way on top of Smashing, capturing the other's lips in a passionate, yet powerfully lustful kiss. Smashing began to unbuckle his pants, as well as unbuttoning Juicy's. Juicy chuckled, which confused Smashing a bit.

"Oh but I'm the horny little twat?"

Smashing rolled his eyes. "Just shut up n kiss me ya' sexy wanker." He said connecting their lips again.