Part 2

Tanner had caught his gaze and hit him in the shoulder, sarcastically. "Hey! What was that for?" Jacob said, grinning at Tanner. "Just ask her out on a date." Tanner said, texting someone. "Okay, fine. But watch, she will say no." Jacob had said, walking towards the girl he was trying to ask out.

As he walked next to her, she was on her phone, scanning through snap chat, opening the texts from her various friends and then there were wannabe friends that only liked her because she was now an actress. Jacob had looked over her shoulder, at her phone as a notification had popped across the screen, 'Bailey Grubb is typing..'. He watched as she opened the chat and a guy popped up on the screen, smiling at the camera. There was typing, "well, hope you are having a fun time in Georgia, I'll see you when you get back to North Carolina." as he was reading the chat, he didn't notice two eyes were staring back up at him. Those eyes belonged to Kierstin.

"What are you doing? Why are you reading my texts?" Jacob pondered for an answer. "I just happened to see it. Anyways, who's that guy? Is he your boyfriend?"

"No. Just a close friend. Why?"

"I came over here to ask you if you wanted to get dinner sometime?"

"Sure, just when?"

"After shooting today?"

"Like, right after shooting?"

"You can say that."

Jacob had smiled as Kierstin took out her phone and swiped to the dial pad on the call app, "put your number in. So I can text you when I'm bored." with this he did, typing his digits into her phone, adding the contact, changing the name to Jacob, taking a picture of himself doing something silly and putting that as the profile icon. "There. You might find the name a bit interesting." He had said, handing the phone back and winking. "So, are you picking me up tonight or am I going to walk?"

"You could walk." Kierstin kicked him in the shin.

"Fine, I will. Just because I don't want to be kicked again." and with that he slipped away.

"How did it go?" Tanner hunched over his seat inside the RV. Jacob sat on the counter next to Gianni and Xolo, who was drinking a gatorade and complaining how hot it was. "Pretty well. She said yes. We're going out tonight. I'm gonna take her to that really good seafood place up the road from here."

"Fancy." Xolo chimed. "But please, don't be like you were when you went on a date with that girl a month back." Jacob turned his head to Xolo, who was brushing his hair, which had fallen down the middle, and took the swoop to each side. Xolo had caught his glance and raised his eyebrows. "Jacob. I was joking. Don't take offense to that." Gianni cut in, "what he meant to say is just be yourself. She'll like you for you Jacob."

"But I saw this guy on her phone. He had blonde hair, blue eyes, rippling abs. I think. But, how am I supposed to keep up with that." Tanner sighed and put down his phone to look up at Jacob. "Look. There is a reason she said yes to wanting to go on a date, and probably a good one too." Gianni and Xolo nodded in agreement. Jacob started to smile and they began to talk about something irrelevant.

Kierstin had tensed. Even though she was on her own horse she felt like she was riding a horse she had never met. Kim stood beside her, gulping down what looked like a lemonade. Kierstin sighed. It was almost quitting time and that date with Jacob. She was excited though. The excitement rose up inside of her, tingling her insides. Hope could feel the tension and tensed as well. Kim could see the nervousness in Kierstin's face and patted her thigh. "Kierstin. It is okay to be nervous." But she wasn't nervous about acting in front of like..ten people. She was most likely nervous about the date and freaking out. Kim looked at her then the script. Kierstin's eyes looked down into the horn of the saddle. Kim looked at her again, "maybe we should just call it quits today everybody!" Kierstin dismounted and took the reins to lead Hope back into the stables. As she looked down at her hands, her hands began to shake. She tied her horse up and sprinted to the bathroom, locking the door and heaving vomit into the toilet. The taste was just awful. Worse than ever. She heard a knock and then came a familiar voice. "Kierstin, you okay in there?" It was Payton. I flushed and unlocked the door, stepping out. Payton patted her shoulder. "It's gonna be okay." she just looked at Payton, staring deep into her eyes. Kierstin walked over to her trailer and slammed the door.

She looked deep into the mirror at herself. She saw this girl that wasn't the same as she was in North Carolina. Somehow Kierstin had changed, for the worst. She pulled her phone out, swiping until she found the facetime app. She scrolled down until she found "Jc"'s caller ID. She pressed it. It rang three times before a 14 year old girl had answered, staring into the phone with a smile. "Oh my gosh! Kierstin! How' s Georgia and the filming?"
   "Great. Well actually not so great. You see, I am going on a date with one of my co-stars tonight, Jacob Bertrand, and well, he' s very..I don't know. Cute? Charming. But he asked me out and I don't know what to wear. I mean I have my hair and-"
   "Kierstin. Slow down. It's alright, just breathe. If he asked you out, it is for good reason. Just look at you! Your amazingly beautiful! Why wouldn't he of asked you out?" JC chimed. A smile had began to form at Kierstin's lips, causing her to turn red. "Kierstin I have to go. Just call me later when the date is over." Kierstin nodded and pressed the hang up button. She sighed and slid down the log, seeing Bailey's name. She tapped it. It rang twice until she saw a familiar face on the screen. The blonde haired boy had a cowboy hat on and his eyes looked bluer than ever. His cheek bones were inward causing it to look sharp, and superior. Kierstin fluttered her eyes and smiled, "hey Bails. What ya up to?" She called him Bails. He didn't much like it but he put up with it. "Just watching the baby sis. What about you?" he said, resting his head onto his hand, which curled into a fist. "Oh, just getting ready for a date. Also, when are you coming down to Georgia?"
  "Woah, woah woah. Don't try to change the subject. Who's the lucky guy?"
 "One of my co-stars. But please answer my question."
 "Maybe in a week. But what are you gonna wear?"
 "Uh. I don't know. Why don't you tell me?" Bailey raised his eyebrows and moved to the kitchen, propping his phone up and opening and closing cabinets. "Well just show me."
Kierstin groaned and propped her phone up. She then walked over to her wardrobe, picking out a nice cute yellow short dress with sunflowers on it. She changed into it, not seeing Bailey was staring directly at her. She had a black bralette on and a black Victoria Secret laced thong on as well. She put the dress on and gave it a twirl. "Cute dress. But are you trying to get laid tonight? I mean you have on really sexual underwear." Kierstin rolled her eyes as Bailey chuckled. "Well Bailey. I must be going. He's picking me up at 6."
"Okay Kierstin. Love ya."
"Love ya to Bails." She said as she hung up the phone, thinking how she could of gotten so lucky to have a best friend like him."