Introduction to the Character

Name: Starlight Amberosia Mercedes Destiny Valentine

Age: 15 (birthday January 1st) (Cat is 16)

Hair color: Blonde naturally (and very long)

Eye color: Violet naturally

Skin color: Pale

Love interest: Beck (obviously he is 16)

Family: Cat is her older sister by 1 year and she does not get along with any of the rest of her family.

Best friends: Cat, Jade, Robbie, André, and Beck

Friends: Everyone including Trina (but not Tori)

Enemies: Tori

Likes: Being as close physically to Beck or Cat as possible, school, her friends, her teachers, and nice, kind people/things.

Dislikes: Tori, people flirting with Beck, mean or cruel things, Jade's attitude sometimes, and "bad" people.

Bio: Beck and I have been dating for about 2 years now. I am best friends with Beck's cousin, who is like a little sister to him, Jade and she is dating my older sister Cat. I am really shy so I don't talk to anyone except Beck and sometimes Cat or Jade. I also have separation anxiety which means that I can't be away from Beck for more than an hour or I usually pass out due to having a huge panic attack. We (Beck and I) have all our classes together so it's not too bad. We live in a trailer in the front yard of his parent's house. We do it this way because of my separation anxiety. I am really short, standing at a height of 5 foot even. I am also really submissive meaning that, since Beck is my Dominant, I trust him to make the right decisions for me even if I disagree with him at first. If you have any questions please let me know.

At least for this story, the Dominant leads, guides, and protects the submissive. This is a relationship between a Dominant (Beck) and his submissive (Star) that is built on trust, respect, communication, and honesty. Beck has rules in place for Star so that she feels safe and loved and he can still protect her if needed.