Gacha Scenarios

I'm done with school.

***

Karen :::

You went to the store with a couple of friends, since you guys wasted all of your food for some reason and decided to go out and buy some stuff. After what feels like hours, a wrinkly ass adult child decides to ruin your good day.

What Scares (OC) Most ::: (AB//SE : TRA//MATW)

Your friends were arguing in the living room, and you, trying to use the only brain cell you have left, decided to break up the fight because it was annoying. You went over to them and asked what's wrong, one of them said they made a bet to find out what you were scared of since you didn't seem to be scared of anything. You, being a sassy gremlin, said they were both idiots, the other raised their hand, about to jokingly hit you, until they saw how you reacted to it.

Hi :::

You've been friends with a few online friends, and they've all revealed how they sound like and such, not their faces but just their voices and details of their appearance. Now, you were left, you were a bit self-conscious about it since you sounded younger/older/weird in your opinion. You built up the courage and scheduled a day for your voice reveal, and today was that day! Once in discord, (or whatever) everyone was in the group chat waiting for you in silence and typing away. You took a deep breath and unmuted yourself, and let out a small 'hi' and waited for a response.

Trapped With an UwU Cat ::: (GACHA HE//T WARNING)

You did your usual routine and being another member of society until you see a male neko who's brighter than my future spawn in front of you. He looked at you for a second then squealed with glee as he hugged you tightly, and screeched out a loud 'SENPAI!', unaware that your partner was literally right beside you. (Or overprotective friend or family member.)

Just Wait 'Til I Glow Up ::: (INSEC//RITY : B//LLYING TW)

You've always been judged by how you looked like, always being picked on by everyone. You got fed up with it and said: 'just wait 'til I glow up!'. A few years later and starting a new life, you run into your past bullies who didn't expect you to be a whole new different person, appearance wise. You recognized them, and knew they didn't think that you'd keep your word, but you did.

Where Are Your Parents :::

So, here you were, in the principals office. Some bitchy, bratty Karen spawn decided to ruin your already bad day in hell by putting on paint and fake blood on their face and claimed you had hit them. You didn't even know them, nor did you acknowledge their existence but there was evidence against you. Like any other punishment, you had to call your parents and face the consequences, Karen over here kept saying how fragile and entitled their kid was unlike you. But, everyone shut up when they saw your parents walk through the doors of the office.

***

lowkey wanna rp with the MCYT personas because we don't allow irl shipping or crap here 😃✋ also I have too much time on my hands

- admin