Royal/Medieval AU Scenarios

(CREDIT/INSPIRATION: "Remarried Empress", by Alphatart and Sumpul, Genshin Impact by miHoYo)

I - DRUNK S/OWho knows what time it was, judging by how dark it was outside, you can guess it was around 11 to 12 in the morning

I - DRUNK S/O
Who knows what time it was, judging by how dark it was outside, you can guess it was around 11 to 12 in the morning. You were concerned for S/o as they haven't returned home or been heard of in some time. No matter how high and long, short and low you searched they didn't seem to be there. It wasn't until a local had informed you of S/o at a pretty popular tavern. Knowing them, they would be drinking their heart out. Which they were, once you were in the tavern, there was S/o, on top of a wood table, slurring lyrics to a song that a band was playing, with a bottle in hand. Other residents sang with them, even if you couldn't tell what they were singing, you knew it would be a very long night.

II - REMARRIAGE
(Character of Choice) had a mistress, as emperor it was normal for them to acquire as many as they wish. You didn't mind at first, until they got a bit too.. let's say, attached to her. It wasn't until you overheard them talking about divorcing you as they had gotten their mistress pregnant. Since it wasn't confirmed that she had noble blood, they wanted to be married to them for some time to legitimate the child. But unbeknownst to them, you had a 'back-up plan' as you accepted the offer of becoming the queen/king for S/o's kingdom. So, once you had accepted the divorce, you asked the court for the acceptance for the next marriage you had in mind.

III - PEN PAL
Being royal is tiring at times, having to be bombarded by the locals and other nobles is what makes being apart of a royal family tiring. Yet, you knew something that will make it a bit better. You met them- you didn't get their name in person, but in a letter. That's right, you're pen pals with S/o, who's not in good terms with your family but that doesn't mean you can't be friends with anyone there! One day, they had asked to meet you personally over breakfast...

-

eE

- admin