𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 𝑆𝐸𝑉𝐸𝑁𝑇𝐸𝐸𝑁

( Outfit for the chapter )

( Outfit for the chapter ︎)

" how could a heart.. like.. yours.. ever love a heart.. like.. mine "

Unedited

No one

LILIAN CLOSED THE DOOR WITH A cheesy smile on her face. Her heart was thumping against her ribcage almost painfully but she didn't even take notice.

Lily ran a hand through her Raven hair as she looked out the window, watching the car speed off into the distance.

"Where were you?"

Lily immediately blindly swung in the direction from which she heard the voice from due to instinct.

Bella stepped to the side just in time, missing her sisters fist. She was scared for a moment but she didn't let it show on her face.

Bella turned on the living room lamp instead of the light so she didn't wake up Charlie.

Lily took a second to come down from her high and realize what was happening.

"Bella what the hell. I almost knocked you out." Lilian whispered. She crossed her arms over her chest. Annoyed with her sisters antics already.

"Where were you?" Bella asked again. Her voice was hushed and she stared her sister straight in the eye with what Lilian thought was interest.

"Out." Lilian replied vaguely.

"Out where?"

"Just out, Bella. What's it to you?" Lilian scoffed and pushed her sister aside. She began her walk back to her room— Bella following after her. Lilian didn't want to tell her of her discovery because it wasn't her secret to tell. She believed in privacy and Bella didn't even know the definition of that.