𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 𝐸𝐼𝐺𝐻𝑇𝐸𝐸𝑁

( Same outfit as last chapter )

" Their so pretty, it hurts. I'm not talking 'bout boys, I'm taking 'bout girls.

Their so pretty with their button up shirts! "

Unedited

No one

LILIAN CLIMBED INTO THE very familiar car of her two vampire lovers.

"Where are we off to first?" Lilian asked, from the passenger seat. After complaining all night over text about how she never got to sit in the passengers seat, Alice caved and let her for the day.

Alice leaned up from the back, and gently caressed the cheek— that Bella had slapped.

"Does it hurt?" Alice asked softly, trying desperately to ignore her spiking anger.

Lilian furrowed her eyebrows. "Does what hurt?"

"Your cheek." Alice replied. Lilian bit her lip, 'do they know?'

As if he read her mind, Jasper responded, "We know Bella slapped you. Alice saw it."

Lilian pursed her lips at this. She knew that Alice could see the future but she didn't know how often.

"How?" Lilian asked her mates.

"I can see the future based on other people's decisions, now don't change the subject. Does it hurt?" Alice asked once more. Lilian shook her head, before turning around and looking down.

Jasper growled at his mates emotion. She was upset, he knew that without reading her emotions. He projected waves of happiness onto her, causing her to visually perk up. Out of the corner of her eyes, she could see Jasper gripping the steering wheel tightly. So tightly she was convinced it would break and crumble under his grip.