𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 𝑁𝐼𝑁𝐸𝑇𝐸𝐸𝑁

( Outfit for the chapter )

" But when he walks in, I am loved

I am loved "

Unedited

Lily

IT WAS SILENT. IT WASN'T UNCOMFORTABLE  in fact it gave me a sense of tranquil. I was in the middle of Jasper and Alice, their cold figures made up for the overbearing heat of my body.

While it was still early in the afternoon, I felt the day's exhaustion dawning on me. The gossip, the looks, the stares, the questions. The overwhelming thoughts that I had no clue how I could read.

A week. A week since I had talked to Bella. After the argument, I made it my life's mission to avoid the insufferable brunette at all times.

But being in my mates arms makes up for all of that.

"What are you thinkin' about?" Jaspers southern accent cut through the comfortable silence. I glanced at him to see him already looking back at me.

"Nothing in particular." I responded vaguely. Alice snuggled into my side, her chest was against my arm. I smiled at her action and pulled her closer.

It was silent for a moment. Questions ran through my mind but I was too exhausted to ask them.

"There are rumors still going around school." Alice stated, breaking through the silence once more. I tilted my head so I could see her better. And boy, she was perfect.

"Yeah.. I know. Their actually kind of amusing." I responded, amused at the assumptions my fellow high-schoolers made.

"You love the attention don't you?" Jasper asked, a faint amused smile on his face as he stared at me.